Devastating effects on my wardrobe - part II

$8.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

For the continuation of the video I posted last month, I am now trying more tops that I have really shrunk a lot! 

But....I don't understand. What happened? Maybe since I eat like a piggy I am becoming one? 🐷

My belly takes a lot of space now! I love it 💗

Enjoy,

Wendy

Edited by Wendy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatLover76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Super super sexy. I have no words to describe this video. Every Thing is perfect. A big and soft boobs..... perfect...... a fat (in every video more fat) and round belly and a fantastic ass. I would be touch and kiss you every thing. I love you. You are my segret dream.

Response from the author:

Thanks Thank You GIF by Priooor

Link to review
Guest adventure_complex

Amazing video! Wendy is as cute as always and looking a bit thicccer too 😏😍

Thank you🙏💜

Link to review
NorthernWizard

This is the most intimate video Wendy has made so far. She's gotten undeniably fat, and it's impossible to hide. She shows off every possible angle though the course of the video.

Thank U GIF by chiara

Link to review
1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wendy is showing off her gorgeous upper body and belly curves in this video and it is so hot. Loving the cute commentary and continuous jiggles that detail Wendy's amazing gain so far - Absolutely stunning and long may it continue...x 😋😍

Thanks Thank You GIF by curly_mads

Link to review
Gurulove

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is AMAZING!! So hot...Maybe the hottest video ever? You're so fat and sexy! 

Your cheecks and double chin so full and plump! You're really turning yourself into such a ball of lard! 😍 I love the shape of your belly and how you move it, squeeze it in this video! I also love how all this tops can't contain your beauty!! You're a goddess!! 🐷🐷🐷🐷

Thank-You GIF by Stefanie Shank

Link to review
snappishkebab

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wendy non è nuova alla sfida con indumenti stretti ed è un format che non solo non delude mai,ma regala sempre nuove soddisfazioni.

Rispetto ai precedenti video si vede che le forme sono diventate molto più debordanti e,al tatto della stessa Wendy,sempre più morbide e....grasse!

Ciò che stupisce è come,per ogni indumento,Wendy riesca a valorizzare una differenza parte del proprio corpo.

In questo video si concentra molto in ciò che lei definisce "Ball of lard"(🤭)e,tra una maglietta iperaderente che non arriva all'ombelico e una camicia con cui fa fatica a tirarla via, differenti parti della sua trippona trovano la loro meritata vetrina.

Ma ciò che si nota,guardando e rivedendo il video, è un particolare che va oltre i grugniti di Wendy o la sua ciccia che traballa qua e là,nella disperata lotta di infilarsi una maglia: la sua soddisfazione!

Si nota tantissimo come Wendy sia felicissima e orgogliosa della sua trasformazione del corpo, delle sue forme che si modificano sempre più e del grasso che aumenta sempre più.

Dietro ad un indumento che non va più bene, emerge la sua gioia e la volontà di condividerlo con noi spettatori.

E,se solitamente Wendy ringrazia per i commenti,stavolta anticipo io:  grazie Wendy!

Grazie per la tua bellezza, grazie per la tua sensualità e grazie per la positività e l'orgoglio che rivendichi con il tuo fisico.

Happy Anniversary Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Link to review