My plus size skirts 🌸

$6.99

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Ciao! In this video I decided to try out some of my plus size skirts that I bought last year! How do they fit? 
You'll only know by watching it! 🤡

In the preview image you get a hint that I'm fatter and the effect of my weight gain are evident -on my clothes too-!

Do I need a new wardrobe? They make me look F A T? 😂

Hugs,

Wendy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest dade76

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Se le domanda è se sembri cicciona la risposta è che non sei cicciona ma sei bellissima. Ad ogni kg guadagnato le tue fantastiche curve ti rendono sempre più sexy. Sei favolosa. Spero di vedere tanti tuoi video perchè sono fantastici. 

If the question is if you look fat the answer is that you are not fat but you are beautiful. With every kg you gain, your fantastic curves make you more and more sexy. You are fantastic. I hope to see many of your videos because they are fantastic.

Response from the author:

Grazie mille, quando chiedo se sono cicciona è perché a me la parola cicciona piace.

Mi sento bellissima e cicciona. 💜

I feel fat and beautiful.

Ci tenevo a precisarlo per correttezza, si può sentirsi grasse e belle, una cosa non deve per forza escludere l'altra. Però sono felice che ti piacciano i miei video ☺

Link to review
pippol8

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wendy is fatter, rounder, softer, sexier, prettier than ever😍. I'm in love !❤️ 🥰

Thank you💚Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland

Link to review
Gurulove

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍 Wendy is so beautiful with her soft curves😍😍 I would like to be there with her.... 

Big Kiss

Thank you! 💜

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Link to review