2 Screenshots

About This File

I stuff as many hotdogs and burgers as I possibly can. My belly becomes big and bloated.

I drink pop, moan and burp. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mcdorbandt

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

What an incredible video😍 If you like to watch  a beautiful woman stuffing & showing off her sexy belly... this is for you... I personally think this is one of her best. Shar is amazing🥰🤗

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Make sure you check out this amazing shar vid at a great price, shar stuffs on burgers and hotdogs plenty of burping too. Shar can eat so much more now plenty of great angles of her belly in this plus I even noticed a few hiccups 😍.

Link to review
Matty_

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Surrounded by burgers and hotdogs Shar is ready to make an absolute pig of herself again. Shoving big mouthful after mouthful, in-between her sultry enhanced lips, Shar’s already enormous tummy begins to balloon even more immense and constricted, as she let’s out sultry burps 🤤 Taking intense breathes, her super-heavy tummy starts to glisten with sweat 😍 as she is determined to devour everything 😳☺️ Shar’s insatiable appetite continues to increase each clip, you can certainly eat love 😱🤯

14FDA08F-7E4B-4ABA-86E9-70A7F375246F.jpeg

360CC08B-0015-4BE3-869F-202F83B382E8.jpeg

E219EF64-25FF-46E6-A745-E8693BE03D3E.jpeg

Link to review
paulcardenas807

Amazing. She looks like a decadent ancient Minoan queen. Only thing is I wish the TV wasn't always on. Makes it hard to hear the sounds of her eating.

fdsb.JPG

Link to review
ronin76

Shar eats until she looks like she can’t fill her belly any more...then she goes for more plus some big gulps of pop. 

I’d invite Shar to a cookout, but watch out when you take all the burgers and hotdogs off the grill, Shar might think they’re all for her. 😀

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Goddess Shar continues to grow sexier. I've never seen her belly so round. Her plump face somehow continues to grow more beautiful as the pounds pile on. Her skin is glowing and her eyes are jewels. She is a REAL Goddess!

Link to review
Guest Shady3840

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kind of skinny, no biggie, 11/10

Link to review
Xabi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hungry and now massive...and getting fatter. This is one of my favorites. It will be one of yours too. Love how round Shars face is getting; wow.

Link to review
Joe626

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Yowie Wowie I love this video. I can't believe it Shar eat all hotdogs and burgers. I love it when shar burps, rub her big bloated. It will be awesome if shar enter the eating contest that will be awesome. I want to kiss & rub shar sexy belly so bad. Shar getting more more more hot & sexy and her belly everyday.

Link to review