ย ย  (1 review)

11 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅตย A kawaii fat girl smoking and relaxing, while eating pizza and soda in a very very hot way,ย she enjoys being fat so much and touching her whole body, you will notice how relaxed and excited she is as time goes by.

ย She decides to be a very dirty girl and dunks her pizza in the soda, surprisingly she loves it!๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅต

19 MINUTES OF:

๐Ÿ’• Messy stuffing
๐Ÿ’• Stoned girl

๐Ÿ’• Smoke fetish
๐Ÿ’•ย Burps and sexy moans

๐Ÿ’• Belly and belly button play

20230428_235943.thumb.jpg.ec9a3697c34d0eda8459b93603131ccb.jpg20230429_000009.thumb.jpg.afa37deaf1e3bc59edee9b8676eff557.jpg20230428_225323.thumb.jpg.faa22d55fdb2713d363d55445d5f96aa.jpg

ย ๐Ÿคค a lot ofย pleasure ๐Ÿคค
ย 

Remember:ย ย if you enjoyed this clip let me know, your reviews and opinions help me improve and grow more every day n.nย (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save.)

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

lukaslndl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very impressive as always ๐Ÿ˜Œ. Your growing body is all I need. Can't wait to see how much fatter you'll get. Hopefully your ass will be to fat for the chair soon ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review