🥪 Time of sandwiches/with hiccups 🥵

$6.50

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

🥪 Time of sandwiches/with hiccups 🥵

Today you will see me eat a big sandwich of salami  with cheese and mayonnaise by the lake🥪
After that sandwich  I continued eating more during the rest of the day 🐷

I was in the room feeling so full, and I had an attack of hiccups that I had to try to stop with a chocolate milk 😳
I felt so full, I wanted it to stop, luckily the milk helped, but I was even fuller 🥵

It's the first time I've eaten so much and I get a hiccup attack! Will it be the first of many? 🤭

This video contains about a minute of hiccups.

Remember:  if you enjoyed this clip let me know, your reviews and opinions help me improve and grow more every day n.n (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

KleineVampir

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very hot, though only 1 minute of hiccups!  Please JA try to get them on video for longer!  They're so hot!

Response from the author:

Thank you very much honey! I'll try! It was the first time it happened and I recorded as much as I could 🤭 something tells me that I will have longer and more frequent attacks 😌😋

Link to review
FatLover76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another Fantastic Video for a Fantastic BBW. My first problem how to describe a person who is over the perfection. 🤩I love every thing of you but your belly make you sexyest to the maximum power.  💓A big kiss fat sexy pig and have a fantastic year ...... ☺️with a lot of food..... 😘

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So hot to finally see @Juicyangel with the hiccups 🥵, we start with her stuffing her face outside with a big sandwich and coke. Later she is back home and the hiccups start so cute to see you wobbling with the hiccups they  may only be a few minutes but hopefully we will see more from you 🤞🏻imagine if they happened during being a pig in public 😍. She chases them away with some chocolate milk can’t wait to see more hiccups from you JA.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I know you waited a long time for it, I can't wait for it to happen more often either 🥰🤩

Link to review