๐Ÿ”1 Burger per day: ยกDay 150! A GIANT BURGER ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ”

$9.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿ”1 Burger per day: ยกDay 150! A GIANT BURGER ย ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ”

๐Ÿท26 minutes ofย pure pleasure and gluttony ๐Ÿท

Capturadepantalla2023-10-30222729.thumb.png.bf22952e5db97ff57dcee49a628d7daa.png

Juicy, far from being tired of her daily hamburgers, decided to go for a giant hamburger to celebrate the 150th day!

Watch her walk in search of her hamburger, wearing an extremely short and tight skirt, with high heels and a mini blouse that barely covers it.
Every step she makes, people look at her, she keeps going no matter what.
The restaurant was on a very busy corner, everyone could see the show in the front row, and that motivated Juicy even more!
She is so fat that she barely fits into that little chair.
It's time to eat that giant burger for "6 people"! Eat eat and with the help of her soda, she goes through each bite without any problem.
The people around her passed by and looked, but she continued stuffing her face with food.
Watch her try to eat every last piece of hamburger, do you think she can do it?
After eating until she bursts, Juicy goes for a walk with her belly hanging out of her and her skirt unbuttoned
Not even 15 minutes had passed since Juicy was already thinking about more hamburgers to celebrate, so she decided to go to the mall to drink some ice cream and get her beloved hamburgers.
Oh juicy, no matter how hard you try to lower that skirt, it won't come down, you're huge!
This day doesn't end there, after undressing, she begins to eat the burgers like a pig.
Her mobility at this point is minimal, she sobs, moans and complains about how fat and swollen she is!
This pig is ready to fall into a food coma...

โœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿทโœจโœจโœจ

ยกยกยกAttention!!!
As many of you know, I love hamburgers, and every day I get more greedy, these 150 days I had an incredible time, and why not, continue like this until the end of the year!
I officially extend my burger challenge to +200 days ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ
Thank you for all your support, I am fascinated by all this madness!
The first challenge of many more ๐Ÿคญ very excited for next year!

โœจโœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿทโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Remember:ย ย if you enjoyed this clip let me know, your reviews and opinions help me improve and grow more every day n.nย (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save)

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Jiffy2

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Beautiful stuff again from Juicy... she is an eating machine!

I don't think there is a better content creator out there at the moment. Many models tell us about how much they eat in an evening, but Juicy is different in that she takes us with her and shares the experience with us and it is so exciting to watch!ย 

It is amazing to watch her stuff her face with an enormous burger in public. And she looks gorgeous walking around in that sexy outfit which shows of every part of her stunning body!ย 

She may get a lot of looks from a lot of people but I bet a lot of them are admiring what they see... crazy and exciting stuff again from Juicy!!ย 

ย 

Response from the author:

Wow! your review made me very very happy๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฐย  thank you very much dear ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Welsh Corgi Love GIF by Lazy Corgi

Link to review
RickySnyder21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Juicy angel is so sexy, and this video is amazing. She eats all she possibly can and stuffs her face with a ton of food. Loved this video! Definitely recommend it

Response from the author:

Thank you so much hun ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Link to review