5 Screenshots

About This File

Big bellied queen Lauren discovers that sex positions are just a little different now.

All of her favorite positions make her wiggle and jiggle a little more and they’re just a little harder to achieve. 😳

Luckily for Lauren she has an insane sex drive and will do anything to get that pleasure and shows you just what it looks like to sleep with a pregnant woman!. 🥵

Come watch as she tests out all of her favorite positions and maneuvers her huge belly at the same time! The bouncing, riding, jiggling will leave you wanting more. 

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hmmhmmm this one’s a HOT one! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Lauren Lush looks incredible in that gold swimsuit (that appears to have shrunk in the wash 😜) and puts in work moving that big belly and overflowing body. 🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤 It’s always really fucking hot when the bottoms are soooo tight, digging into fat rolls, that it’s impossible to tell if she’s wearing any. 😈😈😈 Gotta lift that big belly up to check. 😉😍😍😍 Something about the struggle is soooo hot too 🥵🥵🥵, the more work the better the reward. 😈😈😈 Just knowing that the struggle and all this jiggles are because of her ravenous ever growing appetite is an instant turn on. 🤤🤤🤤😈😈 I love the freaking bed throughout too lol, always a sign that someone’s very well fed. Having Lauren on top might crack a few ribs, but it would totally be worth it. 🤤🤤💦💦💦😅 This is a perfect sex positions video that leaves little to the imagination! 😍😍😍😍 Luckily for Lauren’s sake I’d probably bust pretty quick 🤤🤤💦💦💦, so the struggle wouldn’t be too long lol

Link to review
Onen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

5 star Lauren might as well be her model name! Not only is she absolutely stunting with a face that could stop you dead in your tracks and cause you to trip over your Jordans. Her pregnancy certainly didn't slow her already incredible gain down. She looks so fucking fat (check her latest clip for just how fat she is post pregnancy, holy shit!!!). I would want to let her ride me just to feel the weight of that massive belly (her top belly roll bulging over her pregnant belly is divine). The thing that I love seeing here from her first clip is how comfortable she has become on camera. There is no subterfuge, no artifice. Just an exceptionally pregnant and FATTT hog talking about losing her flexibility, if she ever had it, breaking a bed while you fuck, and flirting with an immobile fetish. This one is worth easily double your money. Value is here to cum forever. This is going to be high in the rotation.

This one was incredible, I could barely last a few minutes. There is a moment where Lauren starts bouncing on her bed and the creaks are like a symphony. Imagine if you were the one she was riding or hitting it from the back (so she can rest and let you do all the work). I had a pregnancy kink as a kid watching Lori Loughlin on Full House blow up to the size of a full house. I lost it since I don't want kids (no thanks, I got two Aussies). But this awoken something in me!

spacer.png

Lauren has this lip bite that I fucking died at as she goes on to talk about breaking a bed. I jizzed my pants, but I actually wanted to do it. I jizzed my pants and I liked it (No Katy Perry). My toes curled and I had to write this review in just my socks and undershirt like a deviant feeder Winnie the Pooh!

Response from the author:

Omg this is amazing lol

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Join @LaurenLush on the bed for this sweet, steamy, and very HOT role-play!!  Let Lauren do the imagining for you she keeps it real and does her best to struggle through and show you what her beautifully enormous body is still capable of doing!!  Her lovely, friendly smile lights up the room, and her skin glistens in the sweat she's breaking while she tries as hard as she can to rock what she's got!!  Only one question remains: what busts first? - the bed? . . . or you?

Link to review
Csw

10/10 great video, if you want big belly hang views, incredible jiggling & jaw dropping talk about gaining, look no further👌, gonna watch it again after typing this, 

Response from the author:

😍😍😍🥵 thank you!

Link to review