Too fat for the amusement park๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽก

$7.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

14 Screenshots

About This File

๐ŸŽ  Too fat for the amusement park ๐ŸŽ 

โœจ16 MINUTES IN PUBLIC โœจ

VideoCapture_20231029-141626.thumb.jpg.4479d4664858353d4c6f0afa73235785.jpg

Juicy went to spend a Halloween night at the amusement park, what Juicy didn't know was that he wouldn't be able to ride most of the rides because of his huge ass ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
She walks through the crowd, catching everyone's attention just by passing by ๐Ÿ˜
Watch her having fun in games where she barely enters, shake her fat in public and eat her daily burger in the crowd ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ˜‹
This is a clip you don't want to miss, enjoy it ๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽก

โœจโœจโœจโœจ

Remember:ย ย if you enjoyed this clip let me know, your reviews and opinions help me improve and grow more every day n.nย (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save)

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

anonymous1984

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really nice video and you are so beautifulโ™ฅ๏ธ I hope that you will gain more weight soon and it would be great to see you taking a ride on more rides too๐Ÿคฉ in my opinion you should take a ride on the small and tiny rides too. Don't be afraid I saw already women like 600 lbs or two girls like you taking a ride on them๐Ÿ˜ if you overload them too much they will just stop but then you can just take of a bit of your weight to make them start moving and load then again๐Ÿคฃ I am really excited to see another of such a videos this time with such a beauty like you if you would decide to have a fun like that and upload it here๐Ÿ˜€

Link to review
RickySnyder21

I love all of these public videos, soo hot. Love your outfits and how you show off your incredible body๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so hot and perfect finish with you eating a bunch of greasy food at the end

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
Hoosier daddy

· Edited by Hoosier daddy

I loveโค๏ธ !!!! , this , Amusement Park!!!! View!!!! ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ  the people ,the thrill rides,๐ŸŽข ย the games ! & best of all ,,,the food !!!! ย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿง๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿก๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅจ๐ŸŒฏ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง‹๐Ÿซ” yum , yum !!!! ย ๐Ÿ˜‹โค๏ธย 
I love โค๏ธ this !!!! Creativity!!!! ๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒŸ
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย