Lazy stuffing 4 ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ด

$6.50

ย ย  (3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Lazy stuffing 4 ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ดย 

In this clip, you will see me in my most natural way, being a damn lazy fat girl stuffing her face with food while watching her current series ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ด
I eat a Milanese sandwich with mayonnaise while I fry the rest, to eat some of them in bed with fries, but that's all? Of course not, my daily burger is also in this filling! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ”

ย 

Remember:ย ย if you enjoyed this clip let me know, your reviews and opinions help me improve and grow more every day n.nย (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save)

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Juicy angel has such a beautiful face to go along with her perfectly large body. I love to watch her eat and eat and eat. A sexy bbw like her deserves to stuff her face with delicious snacks. She is wearing very tight pajamas and she looks so sexy. 5/5

Response from the author:

Heart Love GIF by Health Fusionย ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Link to review
Henke

this videos are the ones i search for, natural and calm, no stress or something, and its really crazy how big that belly is, very hot, when you believe she is done she only comes with more food, marvelous video, big Recommends๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Thank you so much sweetieย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–ย I'm so glad you enjoyed it๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
lovegaininggirls22

Juicy is looking bigger by the day. This intimate style video really shows you just what a glutton she is. At this rate she's going to be absolutely massive!

Thank you so much baby ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•ย 

Link to review