✨ Thickerbell: steals sandwiches✨

$8.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Thickerbell: steals sandwiches

Thickerbell was walking through the forest until she found something very strange... a mirror that reflected her silhouette... And it was not at all what she expected, she realized that she would no longer fit through a door lock with her new size, her hips and belly are really huge! 😳😳
After that, she continues walking until she comes across a table with some sandwiches, there was no one near her, so she starts eating them without caring about anything else 🥪
As she finishes, she hears someone approaching and has to flee without a trace...

💕 Join me in this video inspired by tinkerbell, watch me rub my belly while I eat sandwiches and drink a soda 💕

🎁 With gift photos 🎁

IMG_6799.thumb.jpg.50f12e51fca8d1c443b7690cca67141b.jpg

--

Remember:  if you enjoyed this clip let me know, your reviews and opinions help me improve and grow more every day n.n (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tuxedo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great video🔥 you look very hot blonde I never thought tinker ball could be so fat🤤🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review 💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review