6 Screenshots

About This File

⚠️30 MIN VIDEO 🔥 Double stuffing 🔥 30 MIN VIDEO⚠️

IN THIS VIDEO:

CHUGGING DEVOURING / STUFFING / WEIGHT GAINER MILKSHAKE /  MULTIPLE ANGLES BELLY PLAY / MOANING / FAT TALK / GAINING TIPS / BURPING / RIDING MULTIPLE ANGLES

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

I BROKE A PERSONAL RECORD!! I USUALLY DRINK A HEAVY MILKSHAKE AND I ENDED UP SUPER FULL, BUT THANKS TO MY RECENT AND CONSTANT STUFFINGS I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO DRINK THE MILKSHAKE AND STUFFED MY OBESE BELLY WITH 2 POUNDS OF PASTA!!  SO, IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL WATCH HOW I DEVOURED MY 2 POUNDS OF PASTA AND HOW I DRINK 2 LT OF HYPER CALORIC  MILKSHAKE. THIS IS A LONG VIDEO, FULL OF MULTIPLE ANGLES AND HOT FAT TALKS, AND  I WILL ASLO GUIVE YOU TIPS TO GAIN WEIGHT. SO, ARE YOU READY TO ENDE UP TOTALLY FULL? WITH A HUGE AND ROUNDER BELLY? 

GET COMFY AND ENJOY THIS VIDEO WITH ME! 

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

buck_sumo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Laura is definitely wearing an appropriate tshirt in this video as she is an absolute pig!

She shovels 1kg of pasta into her greedy gut while also chugging on a highly calorific milkshake. Some great angles of her front and side on and also from below.

Love how as she talks in the video, she doesn't stop eating. There's truly only one thing on her mind and that is getting bigger and wider every single day 🥵

Definitely worth grabbing at the reduced price if you've still got the chance! If not, then it's still worth it anyway!

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It just seriously !!!!😳❤️ amazes!!!!😳❤️  me !!!! How Laura just adds !!!! more! & more !!!!pounds !!!! ,,,of FAT !!!! In that HUGE!!!! & MASSIVE!!!! Gut !!!! Of hers !!!!& it hangs !!!! so incredibly!!!! heavy !!!! Since last weeks ,,, video that she  has filmed,,, & watching 😳❤️💖a new video episode every week ,,,now !!!,,,,as Laura continuesly !!!! grows!!!! 🍝❤️💖 FATTER!!!! & FATTER!!!! & eating! & stuffing !4 pounds !!!! ,,,of pasta 🍝🍝🍝🍝& drinking a HUGE !!!! & Heavy !!!!& creamy !!!!weight gain shake !!!! ,,,,too go right with that 4 pounds of pasta 🍝🍝🍝🍝 & just watching 😳💕💕💕💕Laura taking one big huge bit of pasta 🍝 as she continues !!!!too take !another !& another! & another !!!! ,,,& filling herself up all the way too capacity !!!! & chugging down that Delicious HUGE !!!! Creamy weight gain shake !!!! & all of those calories going straight down into that HUGE !!!!  🤩❤️💖& MASSIVE!!!! 🤩❤️💕& HEAVY!!!! 🤩💖❤️FAT !!!!🤩❤️💖 BIGGGGG !!!! 🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖,,,Hanging !GUT !!!!😍❤️💖,,, & as always !!!! So much !much !more !jigglier!!!!😍❤️🌈 & so much !more !& more bouncy !!!!🤩❤️💖🌈🌈🌈🌈,,, & the close ups !of your BIG !!!! FAT !!!! & roundddddd!!!!Growing !!!!BELLY!!!! ,,, & the camera angles looked absolutely !!!! stunning!!!! This is what you supposed too get🍝❤️💖🌈🌈🌈🌈 in a 30+ minute stuffing !🍝💕💕💕video !,,,an a 

outstanding !!!!& gorgeous !!!!FAT !!!! woman !!!!👩 ❤️ feedee !!!! view !!!! ,,,,Of  Laura Fatty herself !,,,as she is giving you the best !of the BEST !!!! Video !quality!& feedee gaining content for your enjoyment !!!! & entertainment!,,,, & just having some fun !!!! ,,,feedee !!!!time !!!! with her ,,,& just hanging out !!!! In this beautiful gainer !reality !!!! ,,,,as she eats!!!! & stuffs !!!! a whole !bowl of pasta !,,,🍝🍝🍝🍝 as she is FAT!!!! 🥰❤️💖💕💕💕Chatting ,,,with you ,,,about her everyday feedee !gaining !!!! life style ,,,,& reaching !more !& more!  HUGE !!!! Gaining !!!!goals !!!! & feeling happier !!!! 😚❤️❤️❤️❤️& HEAVIER!!!!😚💖💖💖💖💖 All the time !!!! ,,,More hugs !!!! 🤗❤️💖& More kisses !!!! for U !!!!😚😚😚😚😚💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review

This is probably my favorite video that Laura has ever posted. I love how adorably fat she looks in this vid. All the camera angles really show how massive she is getting 

Link to review