5 Screenshots

About This File

😏WHAT A FAT GIRL WANTS?… PASTA!🤤🔥🤰🏻

IN THIS VIDEO:

STUFFING PASTA / TIGHT CLOTHES / BURPING / BELLY PLAY

LAURA COMMENTS ♡ 

I WANTED TO FILM A LONGER VIDEO BUTTHAT PASTA WAS SO GOOD THAT I LOST CONTROL AND ENDED UP EATING THE WHOLE PLATE SO QUICK! I THINK THAT MY FAVOURITE PART IS WHEN I CAN NO LONGER KEEP MY SHORTS BUTTONED AND I HAVE TO FREE MY HUGE BELLY 🔥 IT LOOKS SO SEXY THAT I ADDED AN SLOW MOTION AND A CLOSE UP FOR YOU 😏😏😏 AND WELL THAT PORTION FOR 2 WAS NOTHING!! I CAN EASILY EAT ANOTER PLATE 🤰🏻

LEAVE A REVIEW 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mmmmm theres something so hot about watching Laura eat like a pig. She eats pasta quickly, and has good burps throughout. I love the heavy gut Laura has developed--you can really see how much more flab is on her belly. I love hearing Laura talk about how fat she is getting. Her face is so round and fat, and her double chin is hot. I love videos where Laura eats and gets stuffed and I would love more stuffing/burping videos!!! theres a sexy burp at the end, Laura looks really bloated and stuffed. yummy. 

Link to review