Brooke Wakes Up FAT!!

$8.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Oh my God! I’m so FAT!!!

Brooke wakes up ready to surprise her boyfriend with the new lingerie she bought except SHE GOT FAT OVERNIGHT!! Brooke is shocked and astounded by her newfound weight, but she quickly starts marveling and exploring the rolls on her fat covered body. You’re going to want to touch and squeeze every part of Brooke as she gets turned on by her fat in front of your eyes!!

Other Files from BrookeBabii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@FeedeeBrooke was a fit, toned health-freak who only ate vegetables when she went to bed last night - but this morning, she's woken up as a big, curvaceous super-beauty!

At first, of course, she's shocked, confused, and perhaps even a little frightened.  How could this have happened?  But wait... her new body actually feels so GOOD.  So SOFT.  So SEXY.  Brooke decides she needs to explore everything about this incredible new body of hers.

Ok, so this video is just straight-up AMAZING.  Brooke looks so, so, so BEAUTIFUL.  She's poured herself into an extremely sexy, teeny-weeny (very, very teeny-weeny on her extraordinary physique!) piece of lingerie, and she's SPILLING out of it EVERYWHERE.  She's really piling on the pounds, and every single ounce goes to make her more and more BEAUTIFUL.  Her breasts are EXPLODING out of her outfit and look so perfectly-shaped and succulent.  (Her thick arms really seem to be padding out a lot, too.)

Brooke examines her massive tits, her double-chin (which is absolutely up there with the best EVER), and as she does so she keeps up a magical flow of conversation in her sweet, sexy voice.  Brooke is a talented actor, and her role-play is fabulous.  (I'm pretty certain that the passion, enthusiasm, raw excitement, and the joyful LOVE she has for her own body isn't JUST role-play.)

At about the 06:52 mark (and as I was watching in a kind of dazed, awe-struck, stupor akin to religious mania because of the sheer perfection and magnetic charisma of Brooke), there's a little buzzing sound off-camera and Brooke momentarily turns her face.  HOLY CRAP - her side-profile is ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING, like, seriously, one of the most perfect things EVER.  (I actually had to pause the video, and recover for a minute before I continued.)  

And you HAVE to pause the video at 08:05 and simply stare in heart-pounding admiration, awe, and gratitude at the sight Brooke presents to us.  WOW.  That view should be hanging in an art gallery and have the simple, straightforward, self-evident title: "FEMALE PERFECTION."

Towards the end, this gorgeous specimen of pure beauty manoeuvres her gift of a body higher onto her bed, so we can see more of her (all I can say is WOW) and she says: "I just wanna be big fatty fat-girl all the time now.  This is AMAZING.  I'm never going back to being thin.  I just wanna be fatter.  I wanna get FATTER."  

Best. Dialogue.  Ever.  And it gets even BETTER, trust me.  (And Brooke speaks so sweetly, but so passionately too.  The raw DESIRE in her voice is palpable - and real.)

People, if you're still reading this: have I made myself clear enough yet?  BUY THIS VIDEO NOW.  Not only are you in for a mind-blowing treat, but you just know that every cent is going towards Brooke's plan to get bigger and bigger and bigger (by which I also mean more and more and more BEAUTIFUL).

(Additional plus-points: no tinny rap music in the background.  Fantastic lighting.  Pin-sharp picture definition.)

ASTOUNDING video from a big-bodied MAGICAL woman.  Riot-inducing beauty.  An ultra-pretty face.  A magnetic personality.  Thankyou, Brooke!  Thankyou!   

Link to review