UPDATES | GOALS | DOCTORS VISIT

$7.99

(7 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

UPDATES | WHERE I’VE BEEN | CURRENT WEIGHT | DOCTORS VISITS | GOALS

Brooke is BACK and damn did she get fat!!! All smiles about her new pounds, Brooke can’t wait to tell you about what’s been going on with her. Unable to stop jiggling and slapping her giant gut, Brooke updates you on her personal life, current weight, doctor’s appointments, her goals, and more!! Sit back and enjoy almost 11 minutes of Brooke gleefully describing what a fatty she’s become!!

Other Files from BrookeBabii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

adidasjkl9

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A MUST add video to your curvage collection. Brooke is gaining at such a rapid pace so nice to get an update and hear how “swell” everything is going! Can’t wait for the next one!

Link to review

Brooke came back rounder and happier than ever!  Seeing how confidently indulgent and decadently fat she is def is amazing and get those of us with a well-fed BBW in our lives quite excited!

Link to review
jj22

Wow.  I'm almost speechless after watching this video.

In answer to a question which @FeedeeBrooke asks at one point: Yes.  This is the sexiest she has EVER looked.  (And that's really saying something, considering how sexy she's looked in her previous videos.)  She is easily one of the most beautiful women on the site.  

I don't want to answer another question she poses, because if I do I'll spoil her goal-reveal, but what I will say is that this incredible beauty is definitely going to be HUGE.  And I'm not talking 325lbs, 350lbs huge - I'm talking HUGE huge.  Where will the weight go?  Needless to say, there'll be massive belly growth, but I reckon that her face will continue to get fatter (wow), and perhaps more back-fat and thickness in the legs?

This video is over ten minutes long, but it seems to flash by in about thirty seconds.  That's because Brooke is such charismatic, engaging, fun, adorable, cute, and sexy company!  She seems like one of those magnetic personalities that you just want to hang out with.

To hear her talk so passionately and proudly about her body and her achievements is PURE MAGIC.  Her drive and determination to dedicate her life to this beautiful, sexy lifestyle is actually kinda humbling and goosebump-inducing.  

A few years ago (before I realised I loved BBWs), I never in a million years thought I would ever say what I'm about to say now: but listening to Brooke talk about diabetes is one of the SEXIEST things EVER.

Buy this video to witness the magic of Brooke!  Personality, face, and body - she has it ALL.  And, by the sound of her goals, there's going to be a whole lot MORE of her in the near-future.  Brace yourself for the journey, and attach a drool-cup to your chin.

Highly, highly, highly recommended.    

Link to review