2 Screenshots

About This File

Hey my Loves here is another clip of my funneling I have made one in a few weeks.  I feel like this one really shows off my progress.  I'm already starting to get massive. I get so turned on watching this clip . I love being submissive to my feeder and drinking and eating anything and everything he gives me. I'm going to be so massive very soon.

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

t69502a

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A truly onderful video of DeeDee. You can see her gorgeous belly swelling with each gulp. She looks so beautiful as she fills herself up and seems to be getting more beautiful the more she gains. Please don't stop...😍

Link to review

Great video, DeeDee!  I've been missing your funneling and stuffing videos.  I like how you yawn right before your funnel, you're already tired and your metabolism is low, so these calories will go right to belly fat!  How has your capacity increased, are you able to eat more food and drink more shakes these days?  Do you waddle when you walk in a straight line?  You are getting massive, the new weight looks great on you, you should definitely keep gaining!

Link to review