Fat Feeder Mommy

$7.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

LIKE MOTHER, LIKE SON

Mommy’s home and she’s feeling a little frisky. Her beloved son comes home and while her husband is in the shower, she shows off her growing body to her son who can’t help ogle and feel the layers of fat. As she gets more and more turned on, she takes off her shirt and pants to reveal her lacy underwear to her son. Finally, she can’t help but encourage her son to get fatter and gain with her!

Other Files from BrookeBabii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest FSB

As a fan of mutual WG and milf scenarios this was like stumbling into a gold mine. The roleplay is really erotic and charming Wich leads to a great build up along the video. IV never being more easily hooked on a by just one video but Brooke manages to bring out one of the most Hedonistic scenarios to life. Easily recommend taking a look at yourself.

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Even if you're like me and not a fan of mutual gaining videos, this is still one of the hottest mommy clips ever made. Brooke is so large and lovely and has the mommy roleplay down to a perfect science. Her talking and teasing is so hot you'll go back to this clip over and over again. Hopefully this gorgeous and growing mommy character will return in future videos. I'd love to see more scenarios explored with her. Don't let this great clip pass you by!

Link to review