8 Screenshots

About This File

FEATURING @Bella Abbondanza & @LaurenLush 💜

While in LA, these 3 fatties figured they'd try and fit in with the health trends out there and attempt a workout. What a big, fat, HOT mess it wasÂ đŸ„”

Watch these 3 fatties cycle through some jumping jacks, high knees, running, push ups, squats, and some stretching too. They can't last more than a few seconds per exercise. Titties, bellies, and booties bouncing everywhere. They giggle and jiggle and have silly fun while they "work out."

It's so hard to believe that there was ever a time when they were in shape and working out often! Now the only workout they do is walking to the fridge. Safe to say this was an epic workout FAIL!

Find the rest of our content together here: Casey X Lauren Lush X Bella Abbondanza Videos

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me alwaysÂ đŸ–€

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey looks so darn Good! Even among these two Superstars of Sensuality Casey stands out as a Cute Lil' Butterball of Sexy Fat. Although all three of our ultra-voluptuous models are bursting out of their sexy work-out clothes. The irony is that this gear is made for girls in top athletic shape. But the double irony is that our Heros are indeed Top Body Models in their own right. They are in peak physical condition. No, not best suited to run marathons or do calisthetics like some pathetic skinny wretch trying to hang with the boys. No, these are fully developed, fully grown Women. They are built up as top female breeders. Like human livestock all fattened up to prime perfection. The girls flex their unparalleled capacity to attract sexual mating partners. They bounce and flaunt their over-developed sexual traits. They are all hyper sexual beings and they fuckin Love it! Laughing and Giddy about attaining the highest echelons of human Beauty. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

đŸ˜đŸ˜đŸ˜đŸ˜˜â€ïžâ€ïžâ€ïž

Link to review
redjoker1997

Absolutely amazing watching all that fat jiggle and bounce and the belly hang while there trying to do pushups was breath taking 

Link to review
luke8694

I’m speechless

This is just a hot mess and I love every second of it. The way Bella’s flabby body flops around like a stack of pancakes. Lauren’s enormous body stuffed in her workout clothes, hiding a ton of fat. Casey’s pregnant-looking gut that’s probably the first part of her to walk in the room. These trio of tubbsters all jiggling and jumping about as they attempt to do what they call a work out. Love seeing them struggle and tease each other plus how they reminisce about their former fit lives.

Would love to see this fat pack on another adventure soon enough!

đŸ˜đŸ·đŸŠ›đŸźđŸ˜‰đŸ˜˜đŸ€€

Link to review
rhythmalism

đŸ€€the way bella and Lauren belly develop a top roll and Casey belly has created a dent is enough for me 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

good that the workoutclip is so much shorter then the eating ones! priority is important! 5 minutes in you can see a former marathonrunner lost everything to gluttony ❀ 

Link to review
STCChristopher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One thing I was not expecting going into this video was seeing how much fun and laughter was in this video. I wish that this had gone a little longer like on the running or jiggling. It felt like they would try once or twice on some things and I would have liked more just because the look of all the jiggling and reactions felt so short. I loved this video. It was fun just seeing and hearing how much fun they were having reacting to each other. It was also cool seeing how active @Bella Abbondanza was able to be compared to Casey and @LaurenLush. I think this was so attractive to watch. I think it would have been cool to have then snack while working out to see if they stayed more motivated to workout by snacking. This is a really well done workout video. I liked seeing the comparisons of the jiggling of different body types. I Highly recommend purchasing this video. 

Link to review
Muted Decor

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Incredible to see all three of you in one video!!! You all highlight different aspects of your body shapes and seeing the contrasts with each of your shapes is incredible, not to mention how much jiggle and squish there was in this one! 

Link to review
Potet

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You simply can't come closer to pure perfection than these three fatties who might not workout that much, and also might have gained a few pounds over the last years trying to workout with that much lard packed around their waist 😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey's gut can not help but be the center of the universe! Wobbling, jiggling and bouncing - it just can't be stopped! Exercising Casey grows more adorable by the pound. Always out of breath and always smiling, it is always a joy to watch this wonderful lady attempt workouts. But now that her belly extends out a foot or so, it is impossible not to always be turned on watching her! The 3 of these ladies are hot as hell as they show off all their jiggles and giggles! Buy this immediately! Thank you, Casey! You're simply the sweetest and hottest on Curvage! ❀

Link to review
iEatSquid

I have to say, the trio in this collabs you’ve been making lately is the best I’ve seen on Curvage! You all look so cute while bouncing and jiggling your bodies (all in different ways which is amazing for comparison 😆) in this failed workout 😆The chemistry between the 3 of you is just the best and really nice to see 😍 Hopefully you continue to make more content together because it’s simply the best! 🙌

Link to review
Collegefatty10

Its amazing seeing 3 whales trying to workout. Its hard to believe that any of them used to be fit. My favorite part is watching them try to "run". Its especially funny seeing Casey waddling around out of breath from a single jumping jack.

Link to review
jackal27

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

What a pleasant surprise! And I thought the collaboration clips from this tremendous trio were concluded for now and Casey delivers us a sexy scene with Lauren and Bella attempting to relive their former glory days when they were several pounds lighter and exercised a lot more. You can already tell when they try stretching as a warm up to their workout session that their  physical activity is becoming less in the cards on their table, not enough space with all their snacks to consume. It is so hot seeing Casey’s belly bounce and jiggle out of her clothes as they attempt jumping jacks and leg raises. Lauren too, her belly had no chance of being contained. And Bella her ample breasts so big, bouncing so high they’re start smacking her in the face! I really have to admire their effort because if that wasn’t enough they push themselves further with a jog to the end of the block which had them sucking wind hard on their return. They tried push-ups but between raising their immense weight and their overall girth of their guts I’m not so sure you can call them “push-ups” more like belly raises maybe? However you perceive them, this clip is very hot and another curvage achievement. đŸ˜đŸ”„đŸ„”

Link to review
Euglenoid

This video is amazing! All three women in the video are gorgeous, and their contrasting fat distributions make for a really enjoyable watch. 

Their panting while having fun is incredibly hot. Would love to see what they can (and can't) do for exercise a year from now! Their bodies were clearly made to be pampered and spoiled.

Link to review
LaurenLush

· Edited by LaurenLush

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Dear Lord. I knew when we were working out and filming this that we would look like hot fat mess but I wasn’t expecting this!!! 
We are all soooo out of shape, it’s HOT! 
watching out fat jiggle and bounce? YES PLEASE! 

đŸ€€đŸ€€đŸ€€đŸ€€đŸ€€

Link to review