🌮🐷HUGE TACO BELL STUFFING🌮🐷

$4.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

38 WHOLE MINUTES of watching me make an absolute pig out of myself! (Isn’t hard these days though) 😏

My second stuffing video ever!! And I think I’ve out done myself from the first one…😂🐷

Come and watch me devour enough Taco Bell to feed a family of 4 and chug down Dr Pepper like it’s water🐷 

I’ve honestly turned into such a fat piggy recently which is evident in this 38 MINUTE video!! I have lost all self control and have no plans on stopping…It even feels as though my belly is expanding and growing whilst eating this huge meal - 300 Ibs here she comes (& the rest at this rate)😳🐷

Watch as I struggle eating where I’m full but still too greedy to stop, always wanting more….🐷🐷

This greedy piggy just wishes she had someone to come and give her belly rubs…to make room for more food😏 God can you imagine the size of me if you had a role to play in this???!!! I’d be HUGEEEE! 

Includes: 

~ LOADS of fat chat and humiliating myself 

~ Burping/Belching 

~ Belly Play 

and of course STUFFING my face 😉🐷🌮

For $5.99 I can promise you, you will NOT regret it😏 Come and see for yourself!! ….

If you purchase, I’d be so grateful if you could leave this lil piggy a review🐷🥰

Kate xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I absolutely loved this video from Kate! It has so many awesome and enjoyable feedee moments in it! Just watching someone let loose and enjoy themselves is great to see!

It is such incredible value for the length - all raw and unedited!

I really recommend it!
5 stars (wish I could give more!

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Come and watch bbw Kate down a huge feast from Taco Bell and wash it all down with a ton of Dr Pepper making her burp like a total 🐷. She also tells us about her greedy ways and how her friend can’t believe how much she can eat now. Not surprising really Kate’s greed has made her so fat 😍. 5.99 for 38 minutes of pure stuffing 🥵 as Kate marvels at how fat she made herself. Definitely pizza 🍕 for your next stuffing Kate can’t wait to see you stuff that and maybe some sides 🐷.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

BBWkate indulges her piggishness and devours an absolute ton of Taco Bell. And its a thing of beauty folks. Great fatchat stories of her coworkers and friends, as well shaming herself for being such a gluttonous pig (which is so hot and you can tell she gets off on it too!)

Link to review
Kviewer247

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Agree with the review below, the burps and belly noise talk were so hot! Clip has a great feel to it just a fat girl letting loose. Awesome! 

Link to review