POST-VACATION GAINS 🐷

$3

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I’m back from an all-inclusive vacation with my slim and fit best friend and it’s safe to say I’ve packed on a few pounds 🤭🐷…Come and join me as I weigh in post vacation to see just how much damage I’ve done. The plane seat was most definitely a tighter squeeze on the return journey 🤭

I also talk about the struggles I faced with being a fatty on this vacation, embarrassing moments that were had and plenty more!!! 

Starting to think I need more all-inclusive holidays if this is going to be the outcome!

Super hot fat chat in this too!! 😏

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

feeder452

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Those are serious numbers🤯🤯🤯

It’s all in the belly Kate 😍

Would have loved to have seen you waddle round the poolside in that bikini in person🤤 Wonder what your friend thought !!!

Response from the author:

Haha it definitely is all in the belly🤭🤭 I can only imagine what was going through her head 😂😝 

Glad you enjoyed! 🥰💙

Link to review
Guest Saladtomato

After this video you will surely say "When will I go on holiday with Kate?".

And everybody will dream the best holidays with her....and all her  dancing belly

Link to review
Jiffy2

Kate doing what she does best - giving us the chance to indulge in her wondrous belly as she jiggles and grabs it, lots of great fat chat too as she tells us how hot she finds her growing body! 

The weigh in reveal is another exciting moment, Kate starts off shocked at what she managed to gain in just a few days, then that turns to excitement as she thinks about the stuffing and weigh ins to come. 

Kate's videos always have a nice, intimate feel as she shares her feelings and experiences about her growing body with us... such an exciting gain and a lovely, friendly personality

Link to review

Kate’s holiday pounds have certainly made their mark 😍 loved the embarrassing moments or hot moments imo 🥵. Your skinny friend sounds like she’s trying to get you to the gym 😂 no chance. The new weight too 🤯 definitely sounds like you should have more of these all-inclusive holidays kate it’s done wonders for your expanding waistline 🐷.

Response from the author:

Haha not a chance will I be going gym😅 The thought of it is awful 😅😝 Hehe, I defo need more all inclusive breaks away! 
Thank you for the lovely review! I’m glad you enjoyed 😍🖤 

Link to review