4 Screenshots

About This File

spacer.png

Meet my Newest Character: Bianca the BAKER

She has spent years perfecting her craft of making the most delicious cakes and sweets. She has put her life into her work and building up her business......SO she does not take kindly to the greedy brats breaking into her shop to steal her sweets.

She has learned the best way to deal with those who cross her is to give them what they want. CAKE!

Today she has caught a fat boy sneaking into her shop. She has stripped him down and tied him up and she is ready to exact her sugary, practiced revenge.

Contains: Female feeder, Male feedee, Force feeding, Funnel feeding, Food Stuffing, Messy eating, Belly bloating, fat teasing, Humiliation, rope bondage

I want to Bianca the BAKER a series. I have a sub to stuff and a girl who may let me stuff her soon and I would love to do some pov feeding so all you fatties can blow up too. PLEASE let me know if that is something you want with likes, comments, messages or purchases!

Other Files from Veruca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.