Public Jiggling WaterPark Adventure (Ft. A CurvageCasey Cameo)

$4.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

PUBLIC, JIGGLING, GIRL ON GIRL

Candice loves showing off her big belly any chance she gets, and her trip to the water park with her friends was no exception! In this clip watch Candice bravely expose her distended gut while walking through the hotel and water park, and even jiggling it in front of other guests in the pool. (She even inspires @Curvage Casey to do the same! 😜) Every jiggly second of this clip will be sure to please you, you don't want to miss it!

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wanna know a surefire way to confirm how hot Casey is? Just check out her smokin' Girlfriend!  Candice is a certified Bikini Smoke-Show! Holy Cow, I'm still trembling like a schoolboy over here after viewing Candice saunter sway and jiggle her voluptuous curves down the public hallways in her hot little lavender bikini. Forget about it once she hits the zero-gravity effect in the pool and we get underwater shots of her magnificence. And both Casey and Candice show off their bodies openly and proudly in public during this entire clip. Bouncing their bare bellies like it's some kind of Anime body-building contest. But what if somebody catches them vainly flaunting their cartoon character hyper-bods like conceited bitches? Well then, lucky guy! I could imagine a mother trying to shield her son's view because "My boy is not ready for all that!" But it's all good fun as always for these two beauties. They are so wholesome... I mean just look at them. How wholesome can ya get! skrrt-skrrrt

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review