Q&A (ft. itsjenniesbody)

$3.99

(7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Ever wondered if Jennie and I would ever have a threesome, or how I got her into feedism? Want to know how big I want to get and what my inspiration is? Enjoy this Q&A ft. @itsjenniesbody 💗 12 Minutes for $9.99

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CurvyGothGF

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

You guys already know I’m a fan. I was curious to hear more about your story and this was very informative plus y’all are funny and adorable af. You two are so dang cute together and I love seeing another happy ** couple in the community! Definitely an easy 5 stars from me! 🖤

Response from the author:

Jennie is gonna absolutely die when she gets out of work and sees this!!! Thank you so much, we adore you && your partners love as well! 💗💗💗

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this playful and sexy Q and A. Candice and Jen make great couple and its nice to have a little reality thrown in the mix of our curvage fantasies.  Once skinny Jen is fattening so nicely and Candice is the proud feeder visibly  turned on by Jens gain. In the past i have commented that Candice better hit the buffet hard cause Jens gonna catch up fast. Well now im impressed with Candice who is looking wider and more luscious than ever.  Both girls are looking plump and gorgeous.Cant wait to watch my next clip of this cute couple.   

Link to review
jackal27

Loved getting more insight to these beautiful, gaining fat ladies. So sexy as the rub each other’s belly and answers the questions that have been burning in the back of our heads. Although watching this clip I was feeling more than hot even after I got the answers I was waiting for. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
crudeatoms

Damn, these two girls are adorable. And Jennie is getting big! Candice and Jennie can't keep their hands off each other throughout this which, yeah, fair enough.

I almost passed out from the sudden blood redirection when they started talking about their breeding kink. Mm!

Link to review
i love cake

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Cute video. The lust and love on display here is so hot and endearing. You just know they got into it afterwards 🥵

P.s. Jennie is coming along so nicely 😁

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review