10 Screenshots

About This File

@Rylie Haze and I have been on a few dates now and today is the day that I am going to tell her about my desires to feed and fatten her. I want to see her belly bloat and grow past the point of no return.. to turn her firm, toned legs into thunderous thighs.. and I want her to think of nothing more than filling that beautiful mouth of hers. Will she be willing to submit to me? Will she want to turn herself into a greedy pig in like @itsjenniesbody and I? I guess you’ll have to watch and find out. 😉

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pudgelover25

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Candice seems to have a knack for finding beautiful, soft girls to fatten up. What I like about Rylie is she is curvy and smooth. She might have a slender figure, but she has a smidge of pudge on her body that will eventually grow. Rylie has a nice round booty, and Candice can't keep her hands off of her. Candice's belly is looking quite round and I adore the stretch marks on the lower part of her belly. I loved the end of this clip when Candice gives Rylie's belly a big kiss. I'm a little envious. She looks like she has a very kissable belly. Watching her grow will be great. I can't wait to see Rylie and Jennie in a video together.

Link to review
Jay Rock

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Okay, first off -- now you have TWO gorgeous ladies you're fattening up?! Damn, Candice, teach us your ways! 😮 :P 

Seriously, this is a great video! Rylie looks gorgeous now and eager to please, and it should be fun to see how she grows. :D 

Link to review
Sweet_helper

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Something about these two in the first minute screams how awesome this clip is gonna be, then it just tops itself over and over in a short time! I can’t wait to see Rylie expand by Candice’s hand. Keep up the awesome work!

Link to review
I like em in leggings

3 of 9 members found this review helpful 3 / 9 members

Rylie is still way too skinny... can't wait for her to add many, many pounds. I have to agree with candice on the fantasies, who doesn't want a bigger butt?

Link to review