6 Screenshots

About This File

PUBLIC STUFFING~MESSY~BELLYPLAY

Join me for public burger and milkshake stuffing full of big, messy bites with cameos from @itsjenniesbody. Watch me fondle my belly under the table and see my belly expand so much that I have to unbutton my pants infant of the hole restaurant! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

4 of 7 members found this review helpful 4 / 7 members

This video is perfect, I just want to point out one thing, you left us without seeing your belly in all its splendor when you got home (That's why it doesn't get 5 stars but in the next gluttony video I'm sure it will ;)), but for everything else it's sublime!!, gluttony and impudence in public, im couldn't ask for more ;) 

Link to review
Moose27

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Absolutely loved this video I hope you do more like it soon! Your public stuffing‘s are always my favorite! I really wish we could’ve seen the after belly once you got home but overall it was a fantastic video!

Link to review
GarethV76

Based on what Vulkan said. My legit only gripe was it ending without a tiny clip for when you got home, but then again it's still meant to be a public video so it's more than fair that you didn't end up doing that. But for my own taste & thoughts on the clip, just chefs kiss, as it must be anxiety inducing to show off your belly like you did, but that's honestly what I love about public clips is that there's that risk of getting called out or caught by someone & it just makes it even better!! Hope you can bring your self to do many more in the future as you must have some real guts to do that in public (Lol well of course you do :P), but really great stuff & to add one more thing if you're not so sure about the video, well all I can say is 9:40  time-stamp really is the best part (you'll see🥴)!!

Link to review