8 Screenshots

About This File

Workout Fail•Exercise 🚴•Too Fat

Candice’s days of diets and exercise are long gone, even taking the stairs up to her bedroom gets her out of breathe now. Watch Candice struggle to get her chubby legs to peddle while her belly, chin, and arms jiggle with her movement in this clip. Can you believe she ever used to work out for several hours a day? 0B3AC88C-3A71-4775-B945-13805AC1E39B.thumb.jpeg.f7567cb9d0b5d63c98cf9cd7cd50f115.jpegF9F89F0C-6CBA-4898-AA95-CBA08CA95769.thumb.jpeg.1535384760e62d3b798c6eb531bfa5c2.jpeg

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review

This is a very well done video. If you enjoy #body_jiggling, #Workout_struggle videos, #ASMR #heavy_breathing then I would Highly Recommend this video.  Towards the end of this video you get to listen to #workout_encouragement dialogue to keep staying #motivated to keep working out spoken from @itsjenniesbody. I like that the camera is moving to provide some pretty good angles of body jiggling. I would say this shows #FatWorkoutPositivity about being #outofshape while remaining encouraging in staying motivated to do more. One thing I was wondering while watching this video is; would a "Pregnancy Maternity Belly Band" help during workout videos like this? I think it would make for a good testing video.

Link to review