7 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to part 2 of my 17,000 calorie day! (the finale is now up!)

Join me on my most proud day as a feedee in my most hedonistic clip to date! 

Meal 3, A quick snack - I quickly recovered from the funneling, now it’s time to enjoy a 2264 calorie snack! I chow down and begin sharing more about how I feel and the process at hand. During this meal enjoy more fat chat than in the first two meals!

1516907550_PandaGIF1.thumb.gif.5b5970c23e6d99e9afc45b41d82bcbfa.gif1911992136_PandaGIF2.thumb.gif.7daed019a4ee06222ae67830e9a73b0b.gif

Meal 4, Burping Chimes In! - While I have let several burps out during my stuffing this is where they become frequent. I inhale another 1840 calories as I talk about my proud achievements so far! I’m now hopeful and ready for the finale!

Five_Guys_GIF_1.thumb.gif.681b78eb6ff639b59650909adf23f7b7.gif165113459_FiveGuysGIF2.thumb.gif.e3a97c6c97abccc45ef2a7b2273d0085.gif

See what's next in the finale!

Thank you to everyone who supported me up to this point, and all of those who are supporting me by watching this clip today.

I couldn’t have had this perfect day without you! I am forever grateful. :)

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow Rosie is looking so much bigger from filling her belly from earlier in the days as she begins stuffing on her Panda Express orange chicken and rice, followed by her five guys burger and hot dog. She looks so fat and beautiful stuffing on all this food. She also has plenty of her favorite sodas to chug when she wants a break from her meal and let’s out some pretty big and sexy burps. Her belly get so big in fact she has to change out of her bra because it was digging too much into her fat. Part 2 was just as good, if not better than part 1 and I can’t wait to see the finale in part 3! 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
THE_HAZZLER123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I didn’t think part 1 could get much sexier but wow this clip is next level 😍😍😍 I’ve become in love with your double chin and how much it has grown along with the rest of your body 🤤 some amazing burps as well during this clip along with some super sexy fat shots, must have clip and can’t wait for the final part 😍😍

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Okay, so I'm diving straight into the second part of Rosie's eatathon...

The video starts with the incredible vision of Rosie updating us on how her eating challenge is going so far.  She looks truly astonishing in her tight black lingerie - but I have to admit the thing I was most blown away by is how ROUND her beautiful face has become!  (I soooo wish I could tickle her under that double-chin.  Sigh.)

Anyway, soon she's filling her mouth with food.  She looks so pretty doing it.  I have to admit that I regularly kept hitting "pause" when I noticed Rosie in the middle of taking an especially large bite, or when she happens to be emphasising that gorgeous double-chin, or when she's opening her eyes wide.  I just wanted to savour those moments of pure beauty!

23 minutes of feedism GOLD!  Rosie is such a f...ing babe.  Beautiful face.  Amazing body.  Fabulous personality.  There's also a massive element of sexiness from her DETERMINATION: she just keeps pushing herself on and on.

(Possibly this next bit is a case of too much information, but I want to share it as Rosie often encourages us to fap in her posts.  I only made it until about four minutes into this video, if you know what I mean.  That's how good it is.)   

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the continuance of @RosieMarieFeedee incredible gluttonous journey. In this clip we watch this goddess gorge herself on another 2 meals on her way to the 17k calorie goal. Amazing!! The shots of of her spread legged on the couch with her fat thighs still the touching are something else. Towards the end her soft breast are exposed giving an amazing and unobstructed view of her fat body. Another winner of a clip 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you my dear 💖

You’ll receive your free copy of the finale tomorrow morning. Only 2 free spots left now!

Link to review
Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shit 🤯 loved this clip so much, Rosie has gotten so resplendently fat that her enormous thighs and belly practically take up the screen. She’s like a black hole absorbing all she sees and accumulating mass purely for the sake of overindulgence. 

Response from the author:

Thank you!

You will have your free copy of the finale tomorrow ;)

Link to review
overkill

The food coma continues, and so does Rosie. She stuffs so much food into her ever chubbier, cute face. Her belly must have some kind of bottomless pit. Naps seem to reset Rosie's appetite meter, as if it were a video game. Armed with this amazing nap hack she goes on to her next meal. It is amazingly hot to see her stuff to the point where she cannot wear a bra anymore!

Link to review