7 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to part 1 of my 17,000 calorie day! (part 2 is now up!)

Join me on my most proud day as a feedee in my most hedonistic clip to date! 

Meal 1, Breakfast - Still half asleep and in no makeup, I begin my day with a whopping 4480 calories. I push my limit from the very beginning, chowing down despite being so tired. But there’s no stopping with breakfast. . .

1034247038_BreakfastGIF1.thumb.gif.eea42fd6b0eae7304d797cca7582d1f6.gif1005634529_BreakfastGIF2.thumb.gif.c61c57d2b37a3dd0b1825c6cc6b0b65b.gif

Meal 2, Funneling - I make myself a massive gainer shake of 4350 calories and power through it without even stopping for air. Despite being pumped so full that I can hardly speak, we aren’t even close to finishing - there is three more meals!

Funnel_GIF_1.thumb.gif.f0da7092c72390e0808ae65b492851b8.gif59832206_FunnelGIF2.thumb.gif.7c6fb3195bb1c3db74aa0fc0132f8946.gif

See what's next in part 2!

Thank you to everyone who supported me up to this point, and all of those who are supporting me by watching this clip today.

I couldn’t have had this perfect day without you! I am forever grateful. :)

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow Rosie is looking so big in this latest clip as she takes on a milestone food stuffing to satisfy her hunger, gain more pounds and push her threshold to a further limit for going forward. This part 1 focuses on her morning McDonald’s stuffing consisting primarily of her fave food by them which is the hash brown Pattie while also gulping some huge vanilla cafe lattes and a few breakfast sandwiches. She gets so full and bloated as she finishes her first round of food and then flashes forward to her funnel feeding. I just love how Rosie’s face is also filling out she chugs down her gainer shake, rubbing her full belly and moaning from being so full. I can’t wait to see how good part 2 is! 😍🔥👍

Link to review
Moose27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video however I don’t know what happened but the video did not have any sound for me I’m hoping that this can get resolved because otherwise this is the best video I’ve ever seen😍😍

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rosie really keeps outdoing herself! We are treated to the most charming breakfast stuffing. She stuffs herself with such gusto that she's very soon in a food coma. That doesn't really stop her as she pushes through, and tests her capacity more and more. It's such a delight to see! She looks so much fatter lately too, which is super hot!

After a nap she turns to the funnel. The valve is not functioning so she does it old school style with just the tube and no valve. Luckily Rosie is a hardcore funnel feeding champion, and downs the shake with no breaks or anything. It's the most impressive one yet, and that's saying a lot! I am amazed

Link to review
THE_HAZZLER123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the sexiest clips I’ve seen 😍 I remember long ago watching your 10k calorie challenge and to see how much you have grown into such a big beautiful goddess is amazing, and seeing you struggle on through the funneling was super sexy 😍😍😍😍 can’t wait for part 2 😁

Link to review
Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!!!! 😍 This clip is incredible. We get to watch @RosieMarieFeedee embark on her most gluttonous journey yet. She smashes the meals getting more and more stuffed. All the while we get to admire Rosie's body as she visibly expands before our eyes. I can't wait for the 2nd installment of this epic clip!!

Link to review