8 Screenshots

About This File

Its no secret that i have been gaining at a fast rate, i just love food too much, but after well over a year here at curvage it is just shocking how much weight i have packed, how much my body changed and how much different i feel, not just with my clothes, but in my movement and daily life. Come enjoy a moment with me while i talk about all these changes and all the growth i have been experiencing, in this video you will get to know how much i weighted at my first weight in, my second, my third, fourth, fifth and sixth weight in's. Can you guess just how much weight combined i have gained? Well, before i make my seventh weight in, come see this video and talk to me and enjoy just how much of a piggy i have become after all this time working on my fat body!

THIS VIDEO IS SUBBED IN ENGLISH AND MADE WITH FULL FAT TALK AND WEIGHT TALK REGARDING MY WEIGHT AT EVERY WEIGHT IN EVER MADE, PLUS A BIT OF BODY COMPARISON WITH SOME OF MY FURNITURE

ENJOY!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hiinmyhello

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Since Anna makes nice, descriptive and accurate video summaries herself, she's hardly a creator that needs reviews written in order to convey the essence of the clip. Regardless, consumer to consumer impressions are important, so from myself to a potential consumer: this is a great clip.

I've never seen a clip of hers that's disappointed from my impressions of the preview images and her own blurbs. The video is comprised of a few segments: it opens with her in the kitchen with a slightly-from-below POV, then to a different room where she gives a few seated in chairs views, then the last and longest (about half of the run time) segment is her seated and laying on a couch.

Anna speaks excellently- there's no trailing off into dead air or stammering through material. It's not some stream of consciousness time filling monologue, but it also doesn't feel rehearsed. Her delivery and narrative alone put her into the top echelon of creators.

I would ordinarily not buy non-English videos but Annas subtitling is really top notch and my lack of Portuguese doesn't prevent her from having a sexy and engaging voice.

Link to review