Fashion Nova Haul at my Heaviest Weight Yet!

$4.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is Candii's last ever video, filmed while she was at her biggest! 🐷 Candii tries on her new clothes from Fashion Nova including a very revealing exercise outfit! 😘 Her ass is too big for her brand new lingerie, clinging tightly to her soft, wide hips. Her now huge breasts pull every single top she wears tightly around her now overgrown chest 🍈🍈. Come watch Candii try on her brand new clothes just for you ❤️

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dsknsw1000

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

this was a very cute video, i can't say it's necessarily fetish content, but it is a great video to see candii being her lovely fun self, looking soft, and talking about her outfits. the last two outfits are definitely hot!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

10 of 11 members found this review helpful 10 / 11 members

I been a big Candii fan for a while and well it sad to hear she is retiring, I am happy I got to watch her journey. She is a gorgeous, fun model who always been kind in all of videos 😃 In this video she looks very cute in all of her outfits, and tries some new unique styles. 😉

Thanks for everything Candii, you are truly a beautiful person and good luck with your future adventures 😍

Link to review
Waynesworld

19 of 29 members found this review helpful 19 / 29 members

Candii I just want to say that I am big fan of yours and I really hope that you go on and enjoy yourself in life. I can totally get why you don't want to do this anymore, I wouldn't want people like me to have sexy pictures of me either😂. Don't ever stop blocking out people who tell you that your body isn't a treasure, even if that body is bigger than it used to be. I think this community is proof that there will always be people in this world who are attracted to how anyone looks. Just keep listening to your gut 😉 I hope my words have brightened your day as you have so often brightened mine. Now as this is  a review, I do feel inclined to say that other than the fact that this Candii's last video, this video isn't very special. I know what kind of things I love in a video, and this one doesn't have much of it. The whole thing is as advertised, Candii trying on clothes, and while I feel like a bad guy by saying this, it doesn't get more revealing until the end and is quite frankly a "new merch try-on" youtube video. I think everyone on this site knows what I'm talking about, as we all have gone to great length of searching: Thick women youtube stars, Youtube.com, Trisha paytas trying on clothes, google, tube socks that are great for clean up. I would recommend this video if you would like to see your last glimpse of Candii's progression, and I do not regret buying it for that reason. Candii if you're reading this part and are currently disgusted at this turn, I want you to know that I am very blunt person who will always give people an honest criticism, and an honest compliment. I mean no bad by it, I am simply doing my job in writing a review. And most importantly, to tweak a line borrowed from the Chapelle show "I AM MIKE MYERS BITCH" 

Link to review
Andrew111

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

I love Candii but honestly this video doesn’t show very much of her . I believe this  is her last video . I hope she putting on some serious  weight at this point . I look forward to her next video.

Link to review
Borghen

Candii Kayn would be beautiful even dressed in rags (which could be an idea for the next video).

Anyway, in this clip she tries on four different outfits by Fashion Nova. The first two are ok, nothing exceptional but the third and the fourth showcase her fabulous curvy figure! 🍈🍈

She's a fertility goddess walking among us and we must be glad for it.

Link to review