8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Stuffing. Naughty school girl. Weight gain. Mutli-angle. 12.5 minutes.

Casey has a secret. She has a HUGE crush on her college professor. She soon realized he loves fat girls when she found out his wife is over 400 pounds and noticed him flirting with the big girls in class... so Casey set out on a mission to grow herself as big as possible to "fit" his interests. 150lbs later, Casey is finally ready to make her move. You catch her stuffing herself in the library while pretending to study and she fills you in on ALL the details... how she's been stuffing non stop for him and how she plans to win him over. Casey sends him a flirty email letting him know that she wouldn't be in class today... none of her clothes fit, all those college meals are catching up to her! She's excited when he replies and she blushes like a school girl as she reads you his email. He says that he's not surprised as he noticed she has really porked up recently.  He's going to stop by later today to fill her in on what she missed in class. Casey better keep eating until he gets there.... 

COMING SOON: Part 2 - Casey's professor pays her a visit and FILLS her in on what she missed in class...

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Well you weren't lying, Casey.....pretty sure my dick died an amazing high exhilarating death 🤣 we are not worthy of your sexiness, my Dear!  

Guest Marshall7

Posted

13 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

enlarged pupil! 

🤣 when I first read this i thought of an enlarged eye lol

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.