7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Treadmill. Role play. Heavy breathing. Fat shame. Fit to fat. Out of shape. ~12 minutes.

Casey has gained a TON of weight during quarantine and her boyfriend hates it. Casey's laying in bed enjoying her fattening snacks when she feels her phone vibrate... it's a text from her boyfriend. Ugh, she misses him so much. The conversation takes an interesting turn when he shares with her that he had a treadmill delivered... and if she doesn't lose the weight, he's done. Casey is shocked - she hasn't gained that much weight, has she? Casey crams herself into some workout clothes and gets to work, eager to prove him wrong. Casey's ran so many marathons.. he has no idea what he's talking about. But after only a few seconds in... Casey realizes her fate. Watch Casey struggle more than ever as she *attempts* to run on that treadmill. Between the arm chaffing, thigh chaffing, and gut flopping... she's a hot mess. She's breathing SO heavily and drenched in sweat. Casey truly can't even form words. She takes a break to chug some soda. Eventually, she finds herself sitting on her fat ass on the treadmill giving up and chowing down on some chicken wings. This clip offers the viewpoints provided in the screenshots above). You will have belly views from various angles, ass views from behind, and a closeup view of my fat face DYING. 

Note: there are only a few seconds in the beginning where it’s out of focus! I normally price dollar/minute, but have adjusted accordingly :) Camera couldn’t handle this gut hehe

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

so sexy to see how out of shape Casey has become, sweating as soon as she get on that treadmill, nice different angles, sexy slow-mo and really nice roleplay in the beginning ❤️ I love her clothes of choice too! a really hot video! recomend this aloooot! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Simply brilliant! Casey has put together a masterpiece in showing how to do a fat girl treadmill clip! Slow-mo running, fat girl waddle-running, getting out of breath, drinking SODA instead of water in-between running, giant round double-chin jiggling - this clip has EVERYTHING you could want and seeing her pant and get out of breath so easily while being so obviously fat was sooooo hotttt! The ass angle, the gut angle, fat face angle - she knows EXACTLY how to film and edit for the best experience! I could not love this clip more or be prouder of the fat out-of-shape hog she has turned into! Seeing her sit on the treadmill, in the end, munching away moaning is the perfect ending too! Her boyfriend would be STUPID to break up with this fat Beauty now! 😍

Link to review
shmedly45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. There is nothing stopping our beautiful QUEEN. Her belly is so sexy bouncing around on that treadmill. 

Link to review
MoreDrinksLessLights

This is the type of clip I dream of someone like Casey making. I love fat chat and all that, hearing a woman talk about how fat and out of shape she's gotten. But to see it. To see her obscenely overfed, obese, pathetically out of shape jiggling wildly as she tries to run is truly amazing. To see the change she's brought about in her body, going from a body most women would kill for to...this. Words can't describe. What Casey has done to herself is nothing short of remarkable. As someone with a fat fetish it is the ultimate fantasy to see the beautiful gym bunny in a sorority who walks with a bounce in her step transform into a food addicted hog. Casey has done that and this video is the most incredible representation of her transformation that she's made.

Link to review
swimmer9206

One of my favorites! So sexy to see how out of shape she's gotten, and to top it off, finishing a 2L of soda to rehydrate. Thanks Casey for all the hard work!

Link to review
amondemon171

If  it was me I buy  you  a food tank a full with your favourite and crank to elven and to hear you out of breath. Love how the body jiggle can wait till you do a remake or a how you use it future context?

Link to review
nfb

Holy cow (and I do mean cow), that enormous gut bouncing in slow-mo, that tiny workout top riding up higher and higher like you're somehow getting fatter by the second. But we all know that's impossible....right?

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
pj44

Casey's belly looks and wobbles like a round rubber beach ball in this clip!  Her upper arms have definitely been taking some of her recent weight gain, they are looking puffy and delicious!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Casey and her boyfriend are having trouble. Casey is a hog and he doesn’t like it. So she runs in a TREADMILL. Ugh the jiggle and sheer force. I feel bad for the treadmill honestly. Ugh this was such an amazing clip that took A LOT of work obviously and out was worth every penny and then some 

Link to review
jacksprat

What REALLY stood out for me in this video was Casey's DENSITY. Casey has gotten THICC af. In every clip Casey shows off various highlights of her shockingly Fat short body. Always the enormous belly takes center stage and gives a command performance. But Casey is proud of her fat tits, ass, back arms, neck, etc and she always manages to show them off in an exciting fashion. But with this video we really get a sense of her incredible overall thickness. She's filled out. Like a solid block of soft quivering lard. It's so fucking hot. Her shoulders and chest are monstrous. I'm just dying to give this girl a great big hug, I can't imagine the fulfillment and shocking awe of her thick heavy body filling my arms. Plus she's so much fun and clever with her story telling, hehehe. Rather than simply give us a clinical treadmill video, Casey shows off her acting and writing chops with some fun role-play. And she nails it! But once she gets her heavy body bouncing on that machine the pretense fades into reality. Casey gets real. Showing off her fat and off course stuffing her fat face. More good fat fun as we have come to expect from our darling porker Casey. 

Link to review
jpark786

One of my favorite type of videos is an apple shaped belly heavy fat hog running on a treadmill with her round massive gut jiggling and wobbling as she makes her sad pathetic attempt at exercising knowing full well she will not last very long. And Casey, you do not disappoint with yet another incredibly hot, gluttony driven, heart racing, jaw dropping, erection exploding video. The way your entire body jiggles and shakes from your jiggling double chin, bouncing fat utters, wobbling fat gut, massive fat ass all the way down to those fupa rubbing thunder thighs. Though like I said before, it did not take that long for your fat ass to run out of breath and give up. Reverting back to what you really are and that is a lazy, gluttonous, bariatric oinker of a hog stuffing your face full of fatty foods yet again. But no worries Casey, your not just a hog to us. Your our prized hog forever growing fatter, slower, lazier and more out of shape everyday. And I love it 😍😈

Link to review
Manic3289

Seeing the comparison of Casey trying in vain to exercise in this clip with her former athletic figure is INCREDIBLE. 

Her huge belly bouncing as she runs on the treadmill is truly a sight to behold until she gives in to being the fatty that she is now and stuffs herself. 

10/10 clip

Link to review
JenP123

Fantastic video! Definitely a recommendation if you enjoy beautiful overweight women struggling through a workout. You can definitely tell Casey was struggling through what used to be a walk in the park for her! Looking good! 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

You should really be laying in bed eating

Link to review
Nervous Fish

One my favorites... Nah they're all my favorite videos loved seeing the weight gain denial in beginning and seeing that belly flop up and down along with those titties ah so good they could barely be contained. I love overall fit people turning really fat and Casey you're one of those and if that boyfriend dont like fat step aside I love them. 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow this video is so hot. I’m usually not a big fan of alluring fat women like Casey exercising in clips,  but seeing her big round body bounce and jiggle especially in slow motion, as she attempts to keep up with pace of the treadmill is such a turn on. I know she’s just role playing, but any boyfriend to Casey should be counting his blessings to be in a relationship with her. And I’m just glad I was able to watch another great clip by Casey. 😍🔥

Link to review
Rosscoco2

That was so hot seeing you run on that treadmill.  Your facial expression made it even hotter that you were running out of breath.  I loved how you gave it a try even though you are perfect the way you are.  

Link to review
GoldenKnight12

The screen shots only show a portion of how great this video is. When she starts eating on the treadmill I fell in love! Such amazing passion and commitment. Love all of her work. 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Words barely begin to describe the beauty and hotness of this clip.

You’ve become so fat and out of shape that the slightest physical activity causes you to become out of breath and sweat like you just ran a marathon.

Every part of you has become fat: your ass, your face, your gut, your arms and your thighs.

Pigs don’t exercise Casey, all you need to worry about is stuffing your bottomless pit of a gut and attempt to sate your gluttony.

Link to review
getatmedog

This is another excellent clip from our favorite model, Casey! She does such good job of setting the scene and making it believable. In my opinion no other model can match Casey when it comes to these details. We are very lucky!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

At long last, this is the video I’ve been wanting to see for sooo long!❤️Casey finally shows us how she looks when she waddles and runs, and it’s just way too sexy for me!😍 I’m going to be watching this over and over again just to see that big FAT ass of hers jiggle as she waddles! A very sexy video indeed!❤️

Link to review
frencht92

It’s so sexy to see this fat cow realize that she is no longer the thin athlete she use to be. Casey is so incredibly out of shape and you get a front row seat to it!! 

Link to review