Wife Wants to GROW for YOU

$6.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Your wife can't wait for you to grow her and wants to start NOW! Get this video and engage in the fantasy with Candice. 

(A special for those who missed out on my first bridal-themed video sale!) I thought I lost this footage but found it and didn't want to put it to waste. They're basically the same video with different back drops, but I hope you enjoy, even if you've seen the last one. :) 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

I had no idea this was the type of content I needed. I don't think I'd seen a video like this before and @MissSugarPlumpFairydid not disappoint! She looks absolutely stunning in this video and anybody would be lucky to be standing next to her on the altar. But when she talks about growing for you, and how she made a spectacle of herself at the reception, and how the outfit she's wearing will never fit her on your first anniversary....it's all just so hot. This was actually my first video of hers that I purchased and she has definitely found a new customer. She is perfectly flirty and seductive and sweet, I cannot recommend this video enough!

Response from the author:

fat pet GIF this is how I'm trying to be fitting threw the pews 😂 thank you so much, I can't wait to share more of my ideas!

Link to review
jj22

You lucky devil you!

You've just married the beautiful girl of your dreams - @MissSugarPlumpFairy - and it's your wedding night.  As if it that wasn't enough, Candice is extra-excited because, now she's your wife, she wants to grow and grow and grow for you.  She wants to be your great big, super-cute, ultra-pretty wife and wants to make you feel so proud of her.  She's your big, beautiful bride and she wants to make you happy.

WOW.  Candice REALLY knows how to do super-sexy, flirtatious roleplay.  She really is ridiculously good at it.  Her sweet voice is an absolute pleasure to listen to, her face is pretty on an agonising level, and her jaw-dropping body makes me want to beat myself over the head with a blow-up baseball bat.  (Errm, okay...)

And she MOVES so unbelievably well.  She knows exactly how to shift her beautiful physique around and show off every amazing inch of herself.  Like, literally, within the first twenty seconds, I was awestruck by her full, weighty breasts swinging around, held in only by a few inches of frilly lace.

I even loved the super-sweet tiny little blooper at 05:15.  Candice is just so adorable.

Totally entertaining, seriously sexy, and a lot of fun!

5/5!

Response from the author:

Omg Im so sorry I never saw this review before. This is so sweet. Reviews like this make my hard work so worth it. Thank you. ❤️Thanks Thank You GIF by Lumi

Link to review