6 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend GainingGothGF has noticed you packing on the pounds lately. And as much as you both have been loving her huge weight gain, she is also LOVING all of your new softness. In this clip, she tells you all about how badly she wants you to gain weight for her. She talks about how the two of you can get fatter together and how hot that will be for both of you.She also has plenty of her own fat on display for you, which is sure to be the perfect motivator for you to get bigger and bigger for her 💋

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

I have to say that Goth gives a great argument for her proposition. How so? Well, I primarily consider myself a feeder, but here I am picking up three slices of cream cake to eat. 😅

Seriously, such a great, sexy video. :D 

Link to review

5 stars GGGF I love this role play vid, talking about rolls 😂 GGGF definitely has a few now 😍 what an amazing 21 minute vid not once does she run out of things to say it’s gaining talk all the way. It’s one hot vid too, with plenty of great views of her gain and she wants you to grow fatter with her and who could resist 🥵 grab this vid now you won’t regret it 👍🏻.

Response from the author:

Haha I guess I’m on a ROLL with my gains 😏 sorry, couldn’t resist lol. But thank you so much for the lovely review! I really appreciate it and always love hearing your feedback 🖤🖤🖤

Link to review