1 Screenshot

About This File

All-you-can-eat german christmas market experience + before and after belly footage!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You can tell that CGGF has been eating very well even before she gets to the Christmas market. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her looking so plump her belly is looking so big at the start 😍. I can’t wait for more vids like this, your trip later this year sounds amazing 🥵 I have a feeling you will be even bigger by then. I know I’ve said this before but you face is filling out it’s so cute your double chin is definitely way more noticeable in this. Your belly at the end too you were so greedy I can’t believe how your belly hangs into your lap now and seeing you wobble and grab those rolls 🤯. I really have to know how much you weigh next. I think 2023 is going to be a great year for your growing waistline.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! ♥️♥️♥️I am really hoping to find some more festivals like this around Europe where we can just go hog wild and eat everything in sight. This summer will at minimum include some all you can eat buffet action when we’re in the US. I’m so excited for it! 🙊🐷

Link to review

Wow, I just watched your Christmas market run and like it very much. Every zone on you is jiggling so nicely. I love that combination of a chubby/fat girl who enjoys eating and being lazy. Nice also you shared your christmas market and taking all these food stands and leave nothing out..hmmm. What would I give to join you to some food fair or street food festival just to watch you eating all these fattening foods. Please more such "food raid" videos.

Link to review

This is a nice video to purchase. I really like the Belle from Beauty and the Beast like bra and the outfits you wear in this video. I like the Red Riding Hood like jacket that you are wearing at the Christmas market. I feel like this is a nice size video. I was surprised how much of this took place outside vs inside. I liked the clothes. I wish there was more footage at the Christmas market talking about the food or showing more how it is decorated or get an idea of how crowded it is. I enjoyed the talking segments before and hearing the after results of the Christmas market. My favorite parts were the talking aspects before and after and seeing how your clothes changed size before and after the market. I'm impressed how big you have gotten. I am curious about hearing what your family or friends think when you go back to the United States and hear both your experience as well as your husbands experiences. 

Link to review