1 Screenshot

About This File

🔥 18 minutes of hot weight gain role play fun! 🔥

Alice is the hottest girl on her college’s cheerleading squad. She has the most enviable body and is the fitted of all the girls. But then things change drastically when she begins receiving box after box of chocolates outside her dorm room door everyday from an anonymous admirer. At first, she can resist the temptation to hog them all down (at least somewhat), but there’s only so much willpower one girl can have. First she starts slacking at cheerleading practice, then within just a few months, she’s too massive (and too embarrassed) to show up at all. There’s no WAY she could pull off her old moves with aaaaalll this extra fat on her body, and besides, she doesn’t even fit in the uniforms anymore! Join CGGF for a hilarious and sexy weight gain role play adventure. This one features: 

🔥rapid weight gain 🔥 fit to fat rp 🔥 wg revenge 🔥 weight gain regret 🔥 ruining a fit body 🔥 greedy chocolate eating 🔥bimbo vibes 🔥 sexy af angles of my huge belly and thighs 🔥tons of fat/ wg chat 

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SilverRaven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I just found you recently, but with this video I can already tell we are on the same wavelength regarding feederism. This one is absolutely phenomenal 😍. Great camera work, great storytelling, and loving the visuals 😉. Will definitely be going through your catalog for older videos!

Response from the author:

Ah, yay! Thank you so much. I’m happy that you liked it and that you found my content 😁 I really love doing these rapid weight gain role play scenarios in my clips, so I hope you find more of my role plays that scratch that itch for you. Thanks so much for your support! 🖤

Link to review
Rightroundhubie

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Never seen anything like this before. The dialog in all of this is so good, but the last part is incredible; complimenting the visuals, of what fruits of neglecting moderation, will eventually bring, or more so, relentless gluttonous pursuits. No, but really, we both treated ourselves on this one, again. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! So glad you enjoyed it 😁 this one was way too much fun to do 

Link to review