1 Screenshot

About This File

Your big belly/ big booty BBW girlfriend is getting ready to go run some errands when you walk in the room. You're immediately shocked at the revealing outfit she is wearing and can't believe she's going to wear it out in public! She's turned into such a fat piggy lately and now her jeans are way too tight and digging into her soft, wide hips. Her enormous, blubbery belly is protruding so far in front of her, barely covered at all by her little crop top which keeps riding up. When you ask her if she's wearing this outfit out, she happily says that she is and seems to be almost proud of what a big round fatty she's turned herself into. She can sense that this visual manifestation of her extreme gluttony is getting you all worked up and she starts to tease you a bit about how her her fat, soft body is turning you on. She notices you beginning to touch your hard cock as you look at her sexy display of blubber, and decides that before she leaves she wants to watch you pleasure yourself over her fat body. She teases you by putting her big tits in your face, shaking her massive booty and playing with her overgrown belly as she tells you how much she loves watching you pleasure yourself over her fat, curvy body. She wants you to cum all over her big, hot tits and belly and in her mouth. Cum pleasure yourself with the help of your pretty, plump BBW girlfriend 🥵

🔥 Reviews are so appreciated and tell me that you loved my content! Please consider taking a moment to let me know what you think. I love reading about what turns you on  🔥

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this video. Highly recommend it. There is a lot of material and you are guaranteed to leave satisfied🤤

CGGF is the hottest instructor out there and the role play is superb as always. 😍

Link to review