Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

6,027 files

1. $14.99

Huge Dominos Stuffing

I am so excited to share this video with you all! This was one of my most enjoyable stuffing sessions ever. Watch as I eat a huge amount of dominos, each bite more pleasurable than the last! I start with a big creamy bowl of chicken alfredo, a delicious 560 calories! Then I move on to a few slices of my favorite pizza, bacon and hot sauce  440 calories! Next I have some yummy spicy wings, sucking all of the meat of the bones... 250 calories! Then I finish off with two of the most delicious lava cakes, 700 calories!!!! All washed down with some bubbly coke. My belly got so stuffed and bloated, I can hardly move by the end. You can really see just how much I enjoy this stuffing... watch as I eat and eat and moan in pleasure with every bite of fatty food!

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

2. $6.99

First Breakfast of The Day

I couldnt decided what I wanted for breakfast, I stopped by the doughnut shop and grabbed a few doughnuts...then I was nervous they wouldnt fix my hunger. So, I stopped by taco bell and grabbed a grande scrambler burrito! I get home, and just relax and watch tv while I eat. I set up the camera, so you can see a candid view of me stuffing myself. It was so yummy, I couldnt wait to eat my second breakfast of the day...that I had maybe an hour later...watch as I stuff my face and rub my belly, with a view of my thick rolls and cellulite...
    I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!
    Please Review if you enjoy!
    Follow Me, Ill Follow you!
    Love,
    The Expanding Kyra Kane

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. $14.99

Pt. 2: All Day Belly Stuffing From 161 to 167 - 6 Pounds of Cake, Soda, Sandwich, and Ice Cream. Biggest Gain Ever!

Watch part 1 first....!
    Next I dig into the strawberry shortcake, it's way more delicious than I was ready for it to be and I devour 2/3 of the whole cake in one sitting. Too stuffed to move, I pause the camera and rest for a little while to rub my belly and digest some of the cake. About 15 minutes later I'm ready to dig into the cake once more, and I have a big glass of water to wash it down. My belly is still stuffed from before, but I manage to eat almost all the remaining cake with only 4 bites left!! Too stuffed to move, I pause the recording to rub my aching gut, full of everything I ate earlier and firm as a rock or overfilled beanbag and SO heavy. I move to the couch and start filming myself again ready to take on the last couple bites of cake! Gulp, gulp, gulp.. finally the cake is GONE and I show off the empty tray, 2,220 calories worth of cake in my overstuffed gut! I feel like I've never eaten more than that in my life, I take my belly measurements to find that my lower belly is 40.5 inches around and my upper belly is almost 36 inches, a 3 inch gain from what it was when I started! I get on the scale and I'm shocked as I film myself weighing 167.8 lbs.
    Total Calories Consumed: 5,245 cals
    Weight Gained: 6 pounds

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $19.99

Pt. 1: All Day Belly Stuffing From 161 to 167 - 6 Pounds of Cake, Soda, Sandwich, and Ice Cream. Biggest Gain Ever!

Part 1 of my All-Day Stuffing!! 
    I was really hungry and dying to make my plump belly even bigger and softer. First I take my initial belly measurements and my starting weight - 161.8 lbs! I bought myself an ambitious feast to devour and it took me all day! I got a whole quart of chocolate cupcake flavor ice cream, one 6 serving strawberry shortcake, one 8 serving key lime pie shortcake, a big roast turkey and cheese sub sandwich on multigrain bread as well as 1/3 of a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper. I devoured the sandwich in minutes (815), washing it down with big gulps of dr. pepper and burping loudly. I finish the sandwich in no time, and get up to show you how far along my food baby is growing. Next I dig into the key lime pie shortcake, I eat about two slices worth  (880 cals) and wash it down with soda (250 cals) before I get bored of it and start digging into the ice cream. I start gulping down the gooey melted ice cream, finishing half the quart (1080 cals)! So far my calorie total is 3,025, where will I stop...?
    This clip continues in part 2!
    .:.filmed in 1080p HD.:. comment and rate if you like what you see! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $11.99

Cheeseburger and Milkshake Stuffing

I am absolutely starving! It's 2pm and I haven't eaten all day. My chubby tummy is sad and empty. I am craving cheeseburgers and a milkshake! I try my best to devour as many cheeseburgers as I can, savoring every cheesy, greasy bite and washing it down with my creamy vanilla shake!  My belly gets so full, I by the end of the video I feel like I could pop! Lots of great belly angles and jiggles!
     a ~1500 calorie stuffing in 14 minutes! 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. $22.99

He Said I Should Join The Gym..

A follow up from Lunch talk with Shar..

In my earlier clip I talked about a date I had coming up.. I can tell you now that it didn't go so well!!!
    I'm driving back from my date and all can think about is pizza.. i stop off and grab the biggest pizza they had and make my way home. I'm trying not to think about the disastrous night I've just had and the only way to stop this is FOOD!
    Having had asparagus and steak just over an hour ago which wasn't so appetizing, my mouth starts to water just staring at this huge greasy pizza! I start to took In!
    I'm scoffing this pizza down and I start to get flashbacks of my date and what he said to me.. he said 'would I consider joining a gym' I couldn't believe what he said!!
    I start to cry then I realise I have pizza In front of me.. now isn't the time to get upset, so I carry on scoffing pizza.
    I drink pop and accidentally burp! FFS I've held these burps in all night I have to let these burps out!! 

I stuff as much as I possibly can and decide to get into bed! Oh boy what a night I've had!!

GS X x

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

7. $10.99

Lunch Talk With Shar

I'm chilling out in my tracksuit and I decide to have some hotdogs..im absolutely starving after trying to cut the calories down throughout the week because of a date I have coming up..
    I'm shoving these hotdogs down but all I can think about is my date tomorrow and what he's gonna think of my chubby body.. I'm too selfish and hungry at this point to care though so I carry on stuffing these hotdogs.. I try to make myself feel better by telling ya that 9 hotdogs aint gonna do much harm to my chubby waist and carry on stuffing..
    I can feel myself slowly getting fatter as i'm stuffing my face and I start to talk about how nervous I really am getting for this date as I don't even think I have anything to wear that's gonna cover my growing belly.. FFS I've gotta stop eating these hotdogs but I cant!!!
    I count my 3 tummy rolls and start to talk about how I use to have abs and that I'm now at my fattest I have even been..i take a lil lie down and play with my tummy..
    I later show you some new forming stretch marks that have appeared..

GS x X

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. $11.99

Half Dozen Donut Stuffing

Today I challenged myself to stuff one of my favorite foods... donuts! I sit in my cute donut crop top with my chubby belly hanging out, and devour a half dozen fresh and sticky glazed donuts with ease. Each bite is so sweet and yummy, my belly gets nice and full by the end! I wash it all down with my extra sugary coffee, consuming more than 1500 calories in 12 minutes!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $16.99

Fitness Blogger Stuffs Herself Sick

Fuck this stupid diet!! I was supposed to go work out with a friend this morning, but I cancelled my work-out because my belly was growling and demanding more food, and I can't say no to a couple snacks.. okay.. over 4,000 calories of snacks.. With my workout clothes still on, I begin stuffing my chubby cheeks! Instead of dieting I'm doing the exact opposite - making myself even chubbier! 
    First I chug 2 boost weight gain shakes, then I chug a carton of melted Ben and Jerry's ice cream - mmmm. I dig into a bag of Hawaiian Barbecue flavor kettle chips aggressively - periodically showing off my round gurgling potbelly as it grows! You can hear the gurgles and moans coming from my round gut even without a microphone directly against it. I can't stop rubbing and jiggling my big belly, and I show it off for you at every angle. Flash forward an hour, it's getting dark and I'm still ravenous and starving for more. I take out 2 more weight gain shakes to chug, but after pouring the second one my stomach starts to hurt really bad... my face contorts in pain and discomfort - I think I'm gonna be sick.. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $10.99

Lonely Housewife eats for Two

My husband is on his way home from work and it's my job to get his dinner ready. Tonight is mac and cheese night, my favorite! It's already 6:00 and he isn't home yet, and I don't think I can wait any longer. Watch as I eat the whole box of Mac and Cheese that I made for me and husband. Is it bad that I don't feel guilty? Oh well, it was a good stuffing!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. $8.99

Naughty With Custard

Omg I'm so hungry, it's 2pm and I need a snack!!
    Hot Chocolate Custard is on the menu.
    Watch me cook and eat from a huge bowl of custard.
    My clothes are getting too tight and I can't enjoy my custard.
    Off they go...
    I'm loving the warm smooth custard go into my belly, feels so good.
    Oops I'm spilling the custard on my body as I try to eat all of it.
    Licking it off now, waste not want not.

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

12. $8.99

Shar Gets Funnel Fed

Watch Goddess Shar get funnel fed, teased and told she's fat!

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

13. $28.99

Stuffing,Belly Play And Weigh-In

Its mid afternoon and I decided to take the day off at the salon so I could stuff myself silly..
    I ordered 4 veg samosa's,3 tandoori chicken wings, a portion of onion bhajis, a full chicken naan and 7 chicken tikka starters..oh boy oh boy I couldn't wait for this to arrive!!
    I start to gobble all this down..i get a little hot and stuffy mid way through so i unbutton my shirt and stuff some more.. I'm enjoying this food way too much I almost forget I'm filming and just cant stop scoffing my face!
    I show you my bloated growing tummy.. playing with my belly bar, I start to talk a little about how chubby I'm getting..

3 hours later I stuff a platter of sandwiches, give a belly jiggle and show you how bloated I've become throughout the day..

I later step on the scales..

GS X x

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

14. $20.00

4 Double burgers with coke

This time I was so very hungry that I asked my feeder to bring me something from McDonald’s and I gave him the freedom of bringing me whatever he wanted to in the amount he decided.. So he brought up a bunch of fries, 4 double burgers and a large Coca-Cola for me to enjoy in front of the camera! I was so very full when I was finishing the third burger and only some fries were left but I realized that I really needed to take a nap; when I woke up it was already morning xD and I was hungrier than usual so after having my regular breakfast I finished the rest of my meal from the night before n.n

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. $5.99

Sushi Stuffing Part 1

Part one of my sushi stuffing video! Watch my fill my growing belly with all the sushi I can eat! I talk about how tight my belly feels, complete with Pepsi burps. Enjoy!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. $10.99

Enchilada Stuffing Part 2 feat. BlackMermaid

Watch part 2 of Enchilada stuffing with RabbitMagick AND BlackMermaid! There is no time for talking, just eating and looking cute!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. $13.99

Counting the Calories

This chubby goddess gets the munchies, and she is hungry. Watch as I eat over 1000 calories. I love eating and stuffing myself, you can see towards the end how I've had just about enough. I love being all bloated with my favorite snacks!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. $14.99

GS Takes On Kyra Kanes 3Layer Cake Challenge

ok so its finally here!! The moment I took on Kyra Kane's 3 layer cake challenge!!

This cake sat in my kitchen for 2 days, knowing it could cater for 28 people I couldn't help but really explore it before taking on Kyra Kane's challenge. Seeing this cake stare right back at me I started to get sublime thoughts of the real damage this was about to cause to my chubby waistline. I mean, come on, everyone knows Kyra is one of the top 5 best feedee's around, I knew I had a challenge ahead of me and in order for me to be accepted into this BBW world I just knew I had to take this challenge on.

I pad my knee's, bend over, and prop my arse up real high in the air, just how I like it 😉 I start to tuck in.. I take the biggest bites I possibly can, chug down with milk and keep going.. my tummy starts to fill up mid way through but I keep going.. I stop to catch a breath.. sit up, grab my tummy, tilt my head back and take a deep breath before I tuck in for some more.. I keep going until I can no longer take no more..

I fully pushed myself to my limits..

GS x X

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. $4.49

Quick Sweet Tooth

Quick video of BlackMermaid getting her fix! I get a little messy and I look cute doing it! Ain't nothing wrong with coming home and eating a can of whip cream

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $9.99

Cinna Strawberries and Cream

I am ready to start my day off right! Watch me down an entire can of whipped cream with some tasty strawberries (gotta be a little healthy!)

I apologize, the end of my video cut off due to low space!-

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. $10.99

Pizza Twerks and Burps

Shar loves to dance! Shar use to enter dance competitions back in her skinnier days but would always lose to the fatter,curvier chicks,this would leave Shar feeling sad 😞
    Shar starts off by booty dancing, showing off her growing arse, thighs and new forming cellulite..
    Shar then stuffs 2 and half pizzas until she starts to feel really full and bloated.. Shar chugs a litre bottle of fizzy pop and decides to give you some big loud burps, Shar cant stop burping and feels like shes about to pop! Shar just cant stop gaining.

GS X x

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. $12.99

Giant Cupcake Madness!

I made some giant cupcakes and man are they yummy!! I loved every second of cramming these decadent goodies down my throat and in to my huge gut!   I wolf down all three rather hungrily, then I can barely move afterwards. I lay down and have an extremely hard time getting up. This video makes me realize just how FAT i am getting..  There's no turning back now

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

23. $14.99

Pushed Limits

THIS video was pushing my limit honestly. I've eaten whole pizzas in one sitting before but this one was actually TOO much! Esp since i've been saturating myself with it this last whole week (I really love pizza!!) I managed to eat half. This one was way bigger than the one in my original pizza stuffing video btw.
    My belly is so full and tight and the end I wasnt able to jiggle it much. I felt like any kid of intense movement will make me pop! Aside from that Ive definitely gained some major weight in just the last 2 weeks.

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

24. $11.99

IceCream Sandwich Stuffing

DAMN I look so fat in this video. You can really tell I've been GAINING so much weight lately with all these stuffing videos. I'm still growing espcially after this ice cream sandwich stuffing! I show off my belly at the end as it is full of 6 sanwhiches wow!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. $22.99

Extreme Stuffing

my biggest stuffing yet!!!
    I stuff a full chicken wrap coated in pure mayo followed by a double chicken burger also coated in pure full fat mayo..i gobble so many fries in my mouth and even start to tuck into some chilli cheese fries..my tummy is starting to fill up and slightly bloat at this point but i keep going..
    I drink two cans of fizzy pop whilst i take a lil lie down showing you my growing bloated chubby tummy..i even grab a lil bit of my chub to show you ..
    I start to stuff more fries and even a few chicken wings but im stuggling for room in my bloated tummy..my eyes start to water but i keep going..grease starts to dribble down my mouth and i close my eyes as im gobbling the rest of my chicken wings..things become abit extreme and i cant eat no more.. I've pushed myself to the limit and im fully stuffed..
    i poke my tummy and show you how hard its gone after my extreme stuffing..
    I gulp fizzy pop down and finish off with the biggest burp ever.

GS X x 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.