Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

15,193 files

1. $6

Stuffing My Face Secretly at Work with my Tits Out😳 (MESSY & SLOPPY, BELLY, FOOD CHAT)

Secretly stuffing my chunky face at work again with a big ol messy burger, could get caught at any moment😳 Moaning, licking and sucking my fingers after because it was just too good! Talking a bit about my passion for food and how greedy I am 🐷

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. $3

ssbbw snack stuffing

Late Night Snacking!
    I've been doing a lot of late night snacking recently. I know how much that turns you on and makes you happy knowing how much
    I've been stuffing myself, especially late at night. You can't get enough of how much of a gluttonous pig I have become after all these years.
    You want to push me past my limits and get me completely immobile!
    (Enjoy the mini Segway at the end, my clip was a little to short so gave you some extra content at the end.)
    Are you enjoying my growing journey? please show me how much by leaving a review!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. $9.99

Great filling at breakfast

I woke up with a lot of appetite, and I will eat all this, ending up very swollen and releasing many strong belches and almost vomiting. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $5.99

Watch me stuff giant red velvet cupcake 🧁

Watch me as I eat this entire XL red velvet cupcake. Includes belly play, finger sucking/licking, and some talking.  

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

5. $9.99

Morning On The Pig Farm 🐖

Another throw back of me staying at the pig farm. Sorry I've been slow recently but have lots of good things coming! 😄
    This clip is a typical morning on the farm. A delicious fattening breakfast of bacon and brie sandwiches. The bacon here is wonderful it really does make a fat girl very happy.
    Then it's time for a quick waddle before my next sitting is delivered. And sure enough the moment I'm back in the caravan a box of deep fried scotch eggs appear! Its literally been an hour since breakfast....she really does fatten me like a hog😋💖🐷
    -I really appreciate all reviews left, I love reading them and knowing if you enjoyed my clip. So if you would be kind enough to leave one I’d be very grateful 🥰❤️
    - If you ever experience any technical difficulties please send me a DM and I will try my best to fix it ☺️

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. $11.99

BURGER KING BINGE in MICRO COW BIKiNI

"IT FEELS SO GOOD KNOWING ALL THIS FOOD IS GONNA MAKE ME SO MUCH FATTER"
    Dressed like a true farm animal, Wilson dives into this gigantic meal with the hopes of stuffing her soft, blubbery belly to its fullest! Laid out before her are 2 bacon burgers, 2 chicken sandwiches, 2 orders of fries, chicken fingers, soda and a chocolate shake. Eagerly she stuffs her face, letting the glutton inside her take over. It's unsure whether this stuffing is meant to satisfy her untamable appetite or her insatiable libido- but by the end of this video both will be on the verge of bursting... 
    CONTAINS: FAT CHAT, BELLY RUBS, TIGHT CLOTHES, BURPS, STUFFING, ON ALL FOURS

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

7. $7

🥫 [4K] Grocery Haul & Smores! 🍫

I've been bad! I'm supposed to be watching what I eat, but look at this grocery haul... It's all junk food! Ice cream, cookies, candy, chips, and- best of all- smores! I don't even know where to begin. I want to try everything! I got new snack flavors I've never tried before. But I'll start with the smores. They're so good! I forgot how much I love gooey marshmallow and chocolate. You can actually see me bounce and jiggle with excitement at the taste of them!

This trip was supposed to last me all week, but I don't know how much of it is going to be left after tonight. Once I start filling my belly, I don't stop until the cupboards are bare. It's shocking how big my appetite can be, when I really indulge it like this. So much for moderation and eating healthy!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. $4.99

hot dogs and fried chicken

hot dogs and fried chicken 

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $12.99

Funnel Feeding & Belly Play

Finally doing my first funnel feeding. The feeder is actually standing behind me but you can’t see him because I’m so huge 😂
    I had more than one liter of ice cream, coke and before all of this I ate two pizzas 😏  
    I was so full and couldn’t move anymore at all, my feeder was struggling lifting my belly after the feeding, it was actually very hot 🥵 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. $3.75

Dumplings for Breakfast

Queen pie is back with another disgusting eating video. Listen as she takes enormous bites and sloppily chews the juicy dumplings. All the while burping loudly and moaning about how good it tastes. 😋

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. $8

Dee tries some sheetz

Dee tries out some food from Sheetz. She happily eats dipping her food in sauces, burping, and playing with her growing belly. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. $7.99

Donut stuffing 🐷🥵

I love a donut stuffing 🐷🥵
    Slapping my belly so hard it’s gone red 😏 why do I like that so much 😏🤤

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. $5.99

Watch me play with my big belly in the shower

Watch me play with my big belly in the shower

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $28

Stuff and chug at the same time. 🍔🍕🐷

Please watch this and you will love this, you can see me get into burst 😍 
    Ps: just continue purchasing my clips its a big help for me and im more inspired to do a lot more clips 🥰😘

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

15. $6.99

Secret Feedee Next Door 

Your hot next-door neighbor has a little secret.....she's a feedee. I mean it's obvious she's been gaining weight, but even she seems to be in denial about how much of a feedee she is. She's nearly doubled in size since you've known her. It all started because she can't seem to get control of her addiction to food, she's always snacking, always trying to "diet", and always failing miserably. She's massive, and judging by what your seeing, there's no sign she's stopping! 
    When walking by her apartment one day you peek in and see her standing in her kitchen. Her massive belly hangs over her tiny pink shorts. She's bursting out of all her clothing....yet there she is, still stuffing her face! She keeps talking about a diet, but at the same time is rummaging through her kitchen for food. What a piggy! Lucky for you it doesn't seem like she'll be trying that diet anytime soon. So might as well just continue to enjoy her porking up! 
    Clip features: a bit of voyeurism, pov, feedee in denial, belly hang, walking around 

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

16. $4.44

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. $13.99

A is for Arby's! - Ms MacNCheese Eats the Alphabet (MMETA)

Ms MacNCheese has an exciting announcement to make! She's taking you on a journey through the alphabet, with food! Welcome to the MMETA series - come along as Ms MacNCheese Eats The Alphabet. Letter by letter she'll make her way through, eating her favorite foods from her favorite places. For this first episode, she's starting from the beginning with the letter A, and A is for Arby's! In one sitting she'll eat more than the recommended daily calorie intake with 3 sides, 2 sandwiches and 1 large Dr. Pepper to wash it down. Revealing a new side to herself, in more ways than one, this clip is filled with burps, belly play, bouncing and more - Enjoy!

(7 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

18. $9.99

Fatty Donut Stuffing

My favourite donuts are strawberry glazed! I got 6 original and 6 strawberry. Do you think my fat belly can consume all 12? I want you to feed me each and every donut, filling my belly to max capacity 😍

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. $18.50

2L Soda Chug and Out of Control Stuffing - LONG Video!

Here is an EXTRA LARGE video this week, clocking in at 37m26s! I was having such a fun night I just had to keep going. I wanted to see if I could still chug a whole 2L of soda like before because it had been so long (spoiler alert: I can). After the 2L I made some instant noodles and then had some butter chicken and drank even more soda. I was up super late, just stuffing myself non-stop and I wanted even more but I had to sleep. These marathon sessions are my favourite, I hope you like them too! 🥰

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $6.99

Late night snacking🥹🐷

Soooo many tummy rolls! 

Late night stuffings have got to be the best way to gain wait! I simple can’t stop myself from gaining so much 😏🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. $6.10

🥘DINNER & BURPING💨 FAT BODY TOUR🐷🔝⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Dinner and burp, Fat body tour.  Enjoy this new installment of your beautiful sexy and delicious black girl.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. $4.99

Road to 600LBS- Fried Chicken, Burps, & Twinkie’s

*intro pricing*
    Watch me devour fried chicken, pop & some Twinkie’s, burp & play with my belly at the fattest I’ve EVER been 😋
    Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a reaction and a review if you are enjoying my gain and if you want me to gain more 😘

(4 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

23. $6.99

Fat Girl Flapjacks

(EARLY BIRD PRICING FOR FIRST 48 HRS!!! $6.99 to $9.99)

Miss Magpie loves pancakes. She decided to put on her apron and whip some up. Watch as she smothers them in rich butter and syrup and enjoys them in front of you. Come sit with Miss Magpie and listen to her tell you how much she loves to eat and how fat her insatiable appetite is making her. Nothing better than watching a fat girl do what she does best. Eat and grow fatter. 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

24. $3

Meatball Sandwich+Food Baby

Join me as I stuff my mouth hole with two giant meatball sandwiches, Cheetos and pickles on the side 🧆
    At the end of the video watch me gently caress my food baby 🤰

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $5.99

Dozen doughnut attempt

I attempted to do a dozen doughnuts and drink 2 chocolate milks but unfortunately failed, I have a goal to work towards now. Watch me eat doughnuts and my feeder has to step in when he feels like I start slacking, he does a great job of pushing my limits and he does that exceptionally well in this video then he oils my belly up, jiggles it and then I kneel on him and he plays with my soft jiggly tiger stripe covered belly, I hope you all enjoy and please leave a review and a comment! And thank you @averysaddiction for the video suggestion really enjoyed this one!

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.