Video Clips - Curvy BBW

Video Clips Category for General BBW related clips

6,114 files

1. $13.99

GroundView Fatty Gets Stuck In Ladder

GROUND VIEW!!!
    A fat piggy should NEVER be left alone. I started to paint my living room with help...but then everyone bailed and didnt want to come finish! I cant take it anymore, how hard can it be for me to finish this up! So, fuck it! I am going to just really fast do this, I set everything up and I start to paint. I soon remember how much I hate the feel of sticky wet paint on my hands and tubby body. I set down the paint brush, to wipe up a little. The paint brush FALLS, right between the ladder! There is no way I can go underneath a ladder, that is years of bad luck I am NOT willing to take on....but these holes in between the bars look pretty wide. I think I can easily push myself through to grab it really fast. I bend over and wiggle my huge tits and plump stomach around so I can reach...UH OH....You have to be fucking kidding me! I am STUCK! My fat fuck of a feedee body is complelety jammed...I feel the bars digging into my rolly sides, begging for my body to get out...I CANT! I SCREAM AND SCREAM, asking for someone to come help me! I try and maneuver a get out...its so scary....how long will I be stuck...If I tip the ladder over the paint will go everywhere! I dont know what to do!!! I am crying and I cant get out a this...I push and pull, trying to move myself around, every which way I can to let me breathe again. It is so tiring trying to shove myself out, It takes so much, and as this is all happening I am thinking about eating even more...I cant help it. I know that is the exact reason I am here...I scream for help! I beg for someone to come save me...No one comes, I try and get out still I can just feel my stretched body jiggling as I shake and shake to let myself lose...still I cant get out, Im such a little piggy...well maybe not too little...screaming for help isnt working, I start to get panicked and scared that I wont be able to get out, that I am so pressed and stuck in this my rolls will have to adjust around me....as I cry out for someone to come shove me out of this ,I give up. Its my fault for being such fat fuck , who cant stop eating, or getting stuck. Maybe I shouldnt be left alone

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $15.99

Ember Rose Stuffing, Burping, and Fat Chat

I was so excited when this pizza arrived. I couldn’t wait to devour it!

Watch as I eat and burp (lots and lots of burps) while feeling totally blissed out.

I also dove into some fat chat, discussing a bit of my weight gain journey (I know lots of you are interested).

I really hope you enjoy watching me eat like a chubby bunny to get fatter for you.

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

3. $3

CurvyKitten in public #2

So this video contains 8 short clips of me walking outside in the park,in a supermarket and at home.
    The clips are not recent.

xoxo,
    CurvyKitten.

😘

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $9.99

Ember Rose Try On - 6 Weeks Later

I only got these clothes about a month ago and they are SO tight! Watch as I pull these outfits on over my new chubby body. The difference is unbelievable seeing how I bulge in new places. My entire body is looking so soft lately.

I always lose track of what’s happening as I get lost in feeling my growing body. I can’t help it!

I also wanted to say a little thank you message to those of you that buy my videos. You know who you are. So watch out for that in this video, too.

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. $5.99

Up close and personal

You can almost feel me 🤤😉

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $12.99

Nostalgia

Oh man, trying on these old outfits truly makes me feel nostalgic! They dont fit the same as they used to but still. There are two seperate clips included in this little gem, both clips have some jiggly, wobbly, jumping jack fun!!
    If you like the clips, feel free to like, comment, rate, and review! I love your feedback
    If you have issues playing these (or any other) clips, just message me to get it sorted out!

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

7. $6.49

Belly VS. Table

Its me against the table! Lots of belly squashing, and a little belly button play! This video really makes me admire how wide I am these days. 
    If you like it, then feel free to: like, comment, rate, and review.
    If you are having issues playing this or any other clip just message me and I will sort it out for you!

(1 review)

4 comments

Submitted

8. $3.99

I’ve missed you. My current events

I promise I’m not a slow girl but today after I ate a full plate of de leche cake and chicken and rice I’m more tired than usual. Here’s my lazy sexy side 😏😋✨🌺

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. $9.99

Fat French Maid

Watch me clean and eat cookies in my maid uniform that barley fits😘

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

10. $5.99

Post stuffing fatty

Come watch me talk about my weight gain and see how big I’ve gotten and how my chair can barley contain me 😘

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. $4.99

Playful island girl

Just me being silly 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $10.99

Fat Rabbit

Not so Little Bunny Foo Foo,
    Hopping through the forest
    Scooping up the cupcakes 
    And stuffing 'em in her mouth. Hope you enjoy this 8 minute video of me! 
    I know there were some problems with my last chubby bunny vid so I know this one works so I hope you enjoy !!!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. $3

Fat Talk Q&A

A little bit about gaining and the struggles of becoming a bbw. Hope you enjoy!! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. $3.49

50% off It's in my jeans!

In this video I compare different sizes of jeans I've out grown. First I squeeze into a tiny skirt I haven't been able to button in years.  Next I try to slip on a pair of size 18 jeans, but it seems I've gotten too fat for those too! I finally compare my old jeans to the new pair I just bought a couple weeks ago to show just how fat I've gotten!  

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. $7.99

7 Slices of Heaven

I ate a bunch of pizza and it was so yummy and  I felt soooo good and full afterwards. I show you my big stuffed round belly. I jiggle and squeeze my big belly and play with my new sparkly belly button ring. I just love how I feel after all the pizza I just ate and I can't help but play with my soft body.  

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. $8.99

Belly Time

Oh that big belly is sure growing, watch as I rub that big fat belly!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. $5.99

Dancing in my undies!

Having fun in my room juggling and wiggling in my undies!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. $5.99

Girlfriend Teases By The Pool

Just a sunny day by the pool with your sexy BBW girlfriend.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. $3.99

Rolling around in bed

Good morning everyone, it’s another rainy day in Hawaii. Here’s me rolling around procrastinating in bed. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $3.99

Booty Dancing

Here’s me dancing✨

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. $3

Intro to my belly

1st clip is of me and my body to put a video to picture ☺️

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. $8.99

New teddy and yoga pants

Yoga pants and a new teddy hope you enjoy 😍 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. $7.99

Next Up: The 16s

The size 16 jeans are the next to go.. I am a comfortable size 20-22, and the 16s are TIGHT!! Watch the struggle, and also watch me rediscover how sexily I jiggle when I hop and jump around.
    If you enjoy this clip, go aheah and comment, like, rate, and review!
    If you are having issues playing this (or any other!) clip, message me here on curvage and we will get it all sorted out!

(3 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

24. $6.99

Obvious overflow

Well, this is officially the last time the white shorts will button.
    This is my new favorite clip for a few reasons. Firstly, the stretchies (stretch marks)! This clip really showcases the many stretchies covering my muffin top (mainly my hips though!). Second, my newly chubbier double chin can be seen very well here. Third and finally, just how intense my muffin top has gotten!! This video really puts it in to perspective quite nicely. This clip is an absolute must have if you love a nice chubby muffin top!
    If you enjoy this video go ahead and like, comment, rate, and review!
    If you are having issues playing this (or any other) video, just message me here on curvage and we will get it all sorted out!

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

25. $6.99

Belly VS. Chair

It's all in the title honey! My belly against the chair, and it is QUITE SEXY! All of the smushing, bulging, squishing, jiggling, quaking, and shaking!! You can not miss this..
    Remember, if you enjoy it then like, comment, rate, ane review. Whag feedee doesnt love a little feedback!
    If you have trouble playing this (or any other) video, feel free to message me here on curvage, and we will get it all sorted oit!

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.