Guest Thickuno
1 minute ago, Stoned Savage said:

Tears of the kingdom

I havent gotten very far on that one

22 minutes ago, Stoned Savage said:

I wanna tattoo so bad but I can’t afford that and I want a thigh tattoo of the deftones owl cover but it’d be like 500 if I had that I’d go today 😭IMG_0184.thumb.jpeg.1a737e8f84b0d36ec8739bb9269bea72.jpegIMG_0183.thumb.jpeg.8ff49c7d3fa3a171c7628831986dc573.jpegIMG_0182.thumb.jpeg.4308dd22fe051f535fe057cc2a5a0798.jpeg

That would look amazing know that feeling would love ta get tattoo, by the looks of that jacket you must have a pet who likes casting 😍

10 hours ago, Stoned Savage said:

lol it doesn’t do that idk what people r saying when they say it makes sounds 😂

youve never made your belly slish from drinking too many liqiids? like moving around your belly? or had a noisy belly from eating too much or something that didnt agree with you? 😅

1 hour ago, Stoned Savage said:

No lol

oh well thats interesting but it is a kink for some people including myself so thats what people mean for when they ask you that but if its not your cup of tea thats ok i get that its not for everyone.

3 hours ago, Stoned Savage said:

Got ** last night and ordered McDonalds ended up eating a mcchicken a ten piece and fry and shake at 1am lmao

thats the way to do it! those late night munchies will make you fatter :)

7 hours ago, Stoned Savage said:

Got ** last night and ordered McDonalds ended up eating a mcchicken a ten piece and fry and shake at 1am lmao

So just a normal snack for you huh 🐷

On 3/17/2024 at 8:50 PM, Stoned Savage said:

I wanna tattoo so bad but I can’t afford that and I want a thigh tattoo of the deftones owl cover but it’d be like 500 if I had that I’d go today 😭IMG_0184.thumb.jpeg.1a737e8f84b0d36ec8739bb9269bea72.jpegIMG_0183.thumb.jpeg.8ff49c7d3fa3a171c7628831986dc573.jpegIMG_0182.thumb.jpeg.4308dd22fe051f535fe057cc2a5a0798.jpeg

Please, please, don't make tatoos! Tatoos make the nice clear skin of the girls much more ugly! This is now a nerdy fashion, which follow a lot of people not thinking about what harmful is their skin, haut. Plese, be cleverer! Please, don't make your beatiful skin ugly, my dear! I think that your clear skin is very beautiful and your tummy is also very beautiful and admirable. I love you!

18 hours ago, Stoned Savage said:

Every piece of delicious food you eat will bring extra softness and gorgeousness into you body) 

Don’t worry, you will be Goddess of this site soon. I believe in you 🤩