Are people on here most into the bbw/chubby bodytype or the process of gaining?

@Bonehead

Are people on here more into the bbw/chubby bodytype or the process of gaining?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Are people on here more into the bbw/chubby bodytype or the process of gaining?

• body type
    • gaining
    • equal

I think one tends to follow the other.  Fat girls are HOT.

You notice a little chub when shes a size 12, and you like it.  She gains and moves up to a 14... and she becomes MORE attractive.   You are absolutely certain a size 16 would look better still... 

At this point she knows what you like, she's enjoying her curvier body and tells you her next gain is intentional... of COURSE that is sexy as hell

32 minutes ago, CharminglyEvil said:

I think one tends to follow the other.  Fat girls are HOT.

You notice a little chub when shes a size 12, and you like it.  She gains and moves up to a 14... and she becomes MORE attractive.   You are absolutely certain a size 16 would look better still... 

At this point she knows what you like, she's enjoying her curvier body and tells you her next gain is intentional... of COURSE that is sexy as hell

But there definitely seems to be a particular appeal to the feedees that start off slim or outright skinny and then gain a lot of weight. That seems pretty popular.

• Curvage Model

I LOVE FAT BODIES 

Im So glad I found this community because nothing makes me happier than seeing big squishy bodies celebrated and adored. 

Gaining weight to make you even softer and rounder? Hell yeah im into it, but for me, appreciating and accepting one’s self through praise and worship is as good as it gets for me. 
More chub means more to love! 

Personally it's all about the body type. Stuffings and weight gain challenges are kinda boring imo. Gaining is (for want of a better term) a means to an end. It's just maths and I hated that class. I don't care about the numbers on a scale always going up, because it's trivial to me. I just love fat bodies. Louis Prima said it best.

"The bigger the figure the better I like her

The better I like her the better I feed her

The better I feed her the bigger the figure

The bigger the figure the more I can love"

1 hour ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I LOVE FAT BODIES 

Im So glad I found this community because nothing makes me happier than seeing big squishy bodies celebrated and adored. 

Gaining weight to make you even softer and rounder? Hell yeah im into it, but for me, appreciating and accepting one’s self through praise and worship is as good as it gets for me. 
More chub means more to love! 

Amen to this 🙌 nothing better to me than a big soft curvy body to admire and enjoy. If that person decides to gain and grow, bonus, but I love what's already there. 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, hoodyhobbit said:

Personally it's all about the body type. Stuffings and weight gain challenges are kinda boring imo. Gaining is (for want of a better term) a means to an end. It's just maths and I hated that class. I don't care about the numbers on a scale always going up, because it's trivial to me. I just love fat bodies. Louis Prima said it best.

"The bigger the figure the better I like her

The better I like her the better I feed her

The better I feed her the bigger the figure

The bigger the figure the more I can love"

I LOVE THAT SONG! 

There's a very small and kind of specific overlap that's what I'm interested in. Not just "any fat woman looks better" and not a "only sexy if you actively go for more weight gain", but an idea that a woman is, or is willing to become, a fat glutton gaining even more weight *because* I make them feel so pampered that they fattened up, if only by accident, and so sexy, so loved, and so appreciated, that they realise they don't mind/like the fatness, gluttony, and weight gain.

I like both. Some beautiful women may be “skinny-fat” and I like that. But I like bigger women (of all sizes) as well. I also enjoy seeing a beautiful woman gain, whether a small gain or a large one. I’m just drawn to plump women of all sorts and sizes! I like it best if they have a great personality too because beauty is as much inside as it is outside.🙂

I have no attraction towards obese women at all but I really like the gaining process. I like thick women like Bebe Rexha etc. It also depends on the shape. E.g a woman could be 200lbs but if they have no ass and tits I won’t be attracted to them. If they’re 200 lbs and are shapely then I am