Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

• Curvage Model
On 3/30/2024 at 3:42 AM, fine_as_hell said:

Omg yesss a clothes try on with stuff thats obviously too small for you is gonna be so hot😭

HAHAH I am loving all these separate replies 😂.  Yeah, the pile is honestly bigger than what I expected... I lowkey wish I wouldn't have given away my clothes from when I was really skinny!! But then again... I knew I was never going to fit back into those clothes.. ahahhah I had come to terms with my fate. LOL! 

• Curvage Model
On 3/30/2024 at 3:44 AM, fine_as_hell said:

And thats totally fine! You just enjoy whatever food you want without a worry! If the weight starts sticking, cool. If it doesnt thats also fine and we continue what we have been doing on here🤭

HAHAHA I FREAKING LOVE YOU 😭😭 Thank you for the constant reassuring!!! You know every now and again I get down on my self.. but you guys always lift me up with your encouragement! I think this will be my first year.. being 90% happy and at peace with my body.. which is so freeing~!!! I'm so excited to love my body a little extra, especially during summer. 🥲

• Curvage Model
On 3/30/2024 at 3:18 PM, Phil__Fisher said:

Wowow. You’re beautiful!! Your gain looks phenomenal. Your confidence oozes through your posts too which makes it even more attractive. Gain at your own pace and have fun with it!

ooooo phil I am having WAY too much fun!!! hahahah it's funny because I always get asked how long Ill stick around... and babyyyyy im here for the long run!!1( as long as you guys will have me ) of course. hahahha! 

• Curvage Model
On 3/30/2024 at 7:45 PM, pet sounds said:

I support the rules here. I'm no expert on this, but government  regulations/the law may treat those sites differently, in an undesirable way for the owners of Curvage and for us. 

There are plenty of those kinds of sites out there for people who desire that content.

you are very right! There are lots of other sites out there that offer that stuff. hahahha One thing I DO wish curvage did different.. would be to UPDATE the layout of the website hahahha! That is all 😅

Just now, PeakyPooky said:

you are very right! There are lots of other sites out there that offer that stuff. hahahha One thing I DO wish curvage did different.. would be to UPDATE the layout of the website hahahha! That is all 😅

I also think it's a (no pun intended) slippery slope 😃 when it comes to that stuff. Some people could turn this site sleazy in a big hurry if there weren't rules. 

• Curvage Model
On 3/30/2024 at 9:11 PM, J_cromeans said:

Hello Maggaly. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we are honored to have you on this platform and in our community. 💙

You are truly beautiful inside and out. You have such a radiant, wholesome, and playful personality and amazing curves to match it. Being so open and friendly to everyone here and bringing a whole new meaning to a fandom. No one has ever organically bridged the gap between the obscure/weird online communities and the general population accessible through Tiktok like you have and that takes a great amount of skill no one else can pull off, bringing in new fans that never would have otherwise been here. You define the meaning of success both in career and reputation and I hope in the near future you rise to the top of this site as you deserve. 

Of all the posts you've made here I love this set the most. The 1st and 3rd pictures are so perfect and would be the best gift to come home to after a long day of work. Everything about your progress and willingness to be yourself speaks confidence on a level never seen before and I hope you continue at your comfortable pace, not letting any bad apples inside or outside the community deter you from a great future.

If I may, can I make a suggestion to improve your vore videos to the best ability possible and help rise to the top even faster through another branch of fans?

STOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!! IM CRYINNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

If I could pin this comment.. I would!!  

I apologize it has taken me so long to reply back to this beautiful comment, I did read it when you sent it and was in absolute awe, but I did not want to rush my response. First off thank you so much for taking the time to write this heartful message. You don't know how much your words mean to me. This to me is worth GOLD ! I am just a normal girl who got lucky finding such a beautiful, welcoming community! I am PROUD to be part of this community. And even though I am generally pretty shy,  I do proudly tell others I am part of this community! Ofcourse they don't believe me at first.. I don't blame them. Because ofcourse, all my life I have been an advocate for " skinny is better, skinny is more beautiful, strict diets and daily exercise make you a BETTER person. "  I honestly wish I would have found this community sooner, but I guess timing is everything. Maybe I wouldn't have accepted well those comments on my tikoks of people telling me I should gain weight. I would have probably blocked them 😅.   hahahha anyways. I am drifting off... but thank you. thank you for accepting me for who I am, I know I am not like other models, I know I am not the ideal curvage model, but this is who I am, and I really appreciate all of you who support me! Every interaction, every reaction, every comment, every dm, those who purchase my videos, or give me new ideas,  those who encourage me! I seriously love you all and I am so thankful for this amazing community! I know I am replying directly to you , but at the same time everyone here, who will take the time to read this thread, or read this post. THANK YOUU!!!! Like I always say... I will be here as you guys support me, because without you all I am nothing. I mean like I said.. im just a normal girl.. who loves to eat.. and has found a new love for her food b**s.. ( now permanent soft belly.. hahha) Anyways.. sorry for the long post... I hope some of it makes sense! Remember my brain is billingual so sometimes it may not be alll coherent.. at least in english hahahh! XOXOXO!!

Natalie Portman Crying GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Bondingoverfood said:

Gotta love that fat girl energy coming off the holiday weekend! Show that bowl who is the boss! 😍

HAHAHHAHA the fat girl energy is  STRONG WITH THIS ONE! 

hahhahahaha I  love that I can be nerdy with you guys ! Literally, combining my two loves... food and nerdy stuff. what more could I ask for??!!!

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Plump_Lover said:

Love watching you eat while your tummy is piled up in rolls!!😃❤️😉

I need to get a phone holder for my car, so I can create longer food eating videos!! hahahaha because I prop it up in my cup holder while crossing my fingers my phone stays up long enough to get the shot ! hahhahahhah

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, ChubbySaz said:

Melting me with those rolls babe

just call me the Pillsbury doughGIRL from now on ! ahahhahhhahaha wait.. do you guys have pillsbury in england???!! if not I am sounding totally crazy.. its a brand of frozen baked goods.. hahhah 

pillsbury doughboy animation GIF

1 minute ago, PeakyPooky said:

I need to get a phone holder for my car, so I can create longer food eating videos!! hahahaha because I prop it up in my cup holder while crossing my fingers my phone stays up long enough to get the shot ! hahhahahhah

Well, however you do it, I love your posts because you’re beautiful, sexy, fun, and a delight to have around here!😃❤️😍😉

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

I also think it's a (no pun intended) slippery slope 😃 when it comes to that stuff. Some people could turn this site sleazy in a big hurry if there weren't rules. 

hahhahahhaha totally... the other day I was scrolling through videos... and I was like HOW IS THIS APPROVED!!???? hahhaha I don't even want to think about the stuff that would be posted if it weren't for the rules! yahhahhahhahhahahahhahha

1 minute ago, PeakyPooky said:

just call me the Pillsbury doughGIRL from now on ! ahahhahhhahaha wait.. do you guys have pillsbury in england???!! if not I am sounding totally crazy.. its a brand of frozen baked goods.. hahhah 

pillsbury doughboy animation GIF

I will gladly call you that if you let me poke your belly like that!!!😃❤️😍😉

• Curvage Model
Just now, Plump_Lover said:

Well, however you do it, I love your posts because you’re beautiful, sexy, fun, and a delight to have around here!😃❤️😍😉

awwwwww thank you so much!  I love being here! It really does make my day reading all your comments, and messages! 

1 hour ago, PeakyPooky said:

I never thought I would be so proud of a before and after pic... the after of course me being 30 lbs heavier hahahhahah!!

love it so sexy! i hope you keep building confidence to love your body at any shape especially after seeing your heartfelt video about your struggles growing up. 

1 hour ago, PeakyPooky said:

awwwww hahah ok I like this one a lot more than the other one hahahahah! How do you even do these?!

That's the secret of the artist lmao. But honestly I usually use 3 different apps to get the right results. 

4 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

STOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!! IM CRYINNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

If I could pin this comment.. I would!!  

I apologize it has taken me so long to reply back to this beautiful comment, I did read it when you sent it and was in absolute awe, but I did not want to rush my response. First off thank you so much for taking the time to write this heartful message. You don't know how much your words mean to me. This to me is worth GOLD ! I am just a normal girl who got lucky finding such a beautiful, welcoming community! I am PROUD to be part of this community. And even though I am generally pretty shy,  I do proudly tell others I am part of this community! Ofcourse they don't believe me at first.. I don't blame them. Because ofcourse, all my life I have been an advocate for " skinny is better, skinny is more beautiful, strict diets and daily exercise make you a BETTER person. "  I honestly wish I would have found this community sooner, but I guess timing is everything. Maybe I wouldn't have accepted well those comments on my tikoks of people telling me I should gain weight. I would have probably blocked them 😅.   hahahha anyways. I am drifting off... but thank you. thank you for accepting me for who I am, I know I am not like other models, I know I am not the ideal curvage model, but this is who I am, and I really appreciate all of you who support me! Every interaction, every reaction, every comment, every dm, those who purchase my videos, or give me new ideas,  those who encourage me! I seriously love you all and I am so thankful for this amazing community! I know I am replying directly to you , but at the same time everyone here, who will take the time to read this thread, or read this post. THANK YOUU!!!! Like I always say... I will be here as you guys support me, because without you all I am nothing. I mean like I said.. im just a normal girl.. who loves to eat.. and has found a new love for her food b**s.. ( now permanent soft belly.. hahha) Anyways.. sorry for the long post... I hope some of it makes sense! Remember my brain is billingual so sometimes it may not be alll coherent.. at least in english hahahh! XOXOXO!!

Natalie Portman Crying GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Thank you! It is such an honor to speak to you! 💙 You have nothing to apologize for! We are all happy to give you the love and appreciation you deserve. I only hope you do stick around for the journey, we promise it's only gonna get better from here!

As for future vore requests you should try whole gummy swallowing, like whole bears or other shapes and sizes. Plenty of all star models to learn from online and it's a safe and fun way to add a bit of realism and feeling. Your choice of course!

5 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

Thank youuuuu!!!  my next before and after is going to be a before, a during.. and after.. I think the during is quite important as well. hahahhahhah!

When you phrase it like that I feel like its gonna be one heck of a difference between those there stages🫣

5 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

HAHAH I am loving all these separate replies 😂.  Yeah, the pile is honestly bigger than what I expected... I lowkey wish I wouldn't have given away my clothes from when I was really skinny!! But then again... I knew I was never going to fit back into those clothes.. ahahhah I had come to terms with my fate. LOL! 

HAHAHHA ok glad to hear you dont mind it. I just get way too excited with every single post you do😂

Hahhaha oh well you could always buy new clothes in your old size for try on Videos if you've already given away most of it!

4 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

HAHAHA I FREAKING LOVE YOU 😭😭 Thank you for the constant reassuring!!! You know every now and again I get down on my self.. but you guys always lift me up with your encouragement! I think this will be my first year.. being 90% happy and at peace with my body.. which is so freeing~!!! I'm so excited to love my body a little extra, especially during summer. 🥲

90% is such an improvement!! Im very proud of you🫂 can't wait to get that self love number even higher! Summer is gonna be your time to shineeeee