• Curvage Model

When the gym teacher suggested they help us to get more in shape we trusted them... we stuck to their diet of tonnes of carbs and fats, we limited our movement like they said but now we're struggling with gym class more than ever! We feel as though, strangely, we are beginning to expand... what is happening to us? The gym teacher says it's normal but they also said we would be thin by the summer... now look at us! They also said it just takes time to work, we trust them and we want it so bad that we decide to continue with their plan.... 

Screenshot_20230907-093057_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1594bee1011f4ac54495c6e962e922ed.jpgScreenshot_20230907-093013_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a55331c95e436c64e4fd872f79e0a9d7.jpgScreenshot_20230907-092920_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7fe3eff30ce9deaa18cc6dfb44e18e71.jpg

• Curvage Model

[SALE ⚠️ $7.99 ➡️ $5.99]
Your favourite fatty’s compete to see who can take down their juicy, spicy kebabs first. We had already eaten plenty this day - fast food burgers and soda - and it was a real obesity-driven struggle to gobble the tasty treats down! We sat at one of our frequented local spots and got to inhaling, it was tough to work past the intense feeling of fullness but one of us was bound to end up winning… 

• Curvage Model

We were set on a path we thought was going to make us rapidly lose weight… Your gym teacher should want you to be slim, fit and in good health, right? These gullible fatties sit down to converse with their teacher about how their diet is going, and their concerns surrounding their rapid weight gain. They’re worries about this calorie-loaded diet and not seeing any changes with slimming down, instead quite the opposite…

• Curvage Model

We knew our burger habits had been growing.. at first it would be the occasional mcdonalds burger as a snack, but now we can't seem to keep away!  Whether it be multiple mcdonalds trips or hitting up three drive thrus at a time, we can't stop downing the burgers! Knowing this we vowed to show you every time our gluttony over come us. 

The result being more burgers than we can count! Cheesy mozzarella burgers, bacon deluxes, cheeseburgers and more all put away without a care for tomorrow's waistline🐷 🍔

ezgif-1-4f32c7a85d.thumb.gif.49e17e0c7eb07df4938a690907198e9b.gifezgif-1-f34e01d37d.thumb.gif.8dc18cf15ffb48345d1af875866c4172.gifezgif-1-4c7faf4e0c.thumb.gif.6e7f15f96d7644d44526c468858642e0.gifezgif-1-c4e448ab78.thumb.gif.383f4901141a9dba829b871a2d250f07.gif

ezgif-1-4f32c7a85d.gif

• Curvage Model

We really thought we would be thinner by now... 

ezgif-2-fd0991856b.thumb.gif.d28b01c5873d753da5926e9722790ea4.gif

We have always been a little bigger and struggled more than the rest in gym class, so when our teacher offered to help us we snatched up the opportunity straight away! We were so excited to begin losing weight, getting slimmer and for the excercises to become easier. He set us up on a very inclusive diet as we were scared to lose all our favourite snacks. We also began trying harder in gym class but soon to our great shock & surprise we couldn't help but notice we might actually be getting bigger! 

So we arranged a meeting with our teacher to discuss these changes. We were surprised to hear this was actually completely normal as we were doing everything correctly! So they suggest the calories in our diet be upped even more and the results will show! We can't wait 😍 

ezgif-2-bfb92287a4.thumb.gif.8e0b0b0abf7bc86303e3e6c57953b51f.gifezgif-2-a33122f3f5.thumb.gif.bbed1172fac4a0c2db26c8db7156f327.gif

• Curvage Model

We already have some plans for the holiday season… we’re always our most gluttonous but something about this time of year just makes us even more so! We’re definitely going to try challenge our limits again soon with a challenge so if there’s anything you’d want to see be sure to let us know 😍 we’re also planning some larger stuffings for the season so we welcome your suggestions for that too! 1944828E-584E-4D93-8C98-3FC81A5ABBEA.thumb.gif.b684766dd12f5fc54b7f6fc83eded217.gif99390ADE-4B50-440F-8709-D572A698F461.thumb.gif.f0daabf59fc26d67ebc5bb422aa838f1.gif

Overall we have been keeping pretty full lately, we haven’t been doing as many large stuffings but we have been making up for that with our extra calories we’re constantly consuming from sodas, energy drinks & candy. We also go heavy on our “snacks” which are usually burgers and soft serve ice creams from McDonald’s, hungry jacks or kfc or all 3 when we’re feeling it! 

Guest GetFatter
3 hours ago, goddessblairk said:

We already have some plans for the holiday season… we’re always our most gluttonous but something about this time of year just makes us even more so! We’re definitely going to try challenge our limits again soon with a challenge so if there’s anything you’d want to see be sure to let us know 😍 we’re also planning some larger stuffings for the season so we welcome your suggestions for that too! 1944828E-584E-4D93-8C98-3FC81A5ABBEA.thumb.gif.b684766dd12f5fc54b7f6fc83eded217.gif99390ADE-4B50-440F-8709-D572A698F461.thumb.gif.f0daabf59fc26d67ebc5bb422aa838f1.gif

Overall we have been keeping pretty full lately, we haven’t been doing as many large stuffings but we have been making up for that with our extra calories we’re constantly consuming from sodas, energy drinks & candy. We also go heavy on our “snacks” which are usually burgers and soft serve ice creams from McDonald’s, hungry jacks or kfc or all 3 when we’re feeling it! 

Damn you tubby fuck save some for the rest of us!

On 9/25/2023 at 2:02 AM, goddessblairk said:

We really thought we would be thinner by now... 

ezgif-2-fd0991856b.thumb.gif.d28b01c5873d753da5926e9722790ea4.gif

We have always been a little bigger and struggled more than the rest in gym class, so when our teacher offered to help us we snatched up the opportunity straight away! We were so excited to begin losing weight, getting slimmer and for the excercises to become easier. He set us up on a very inclusive diet as we were scared to lose all our favourite snacks. We also began trying harder in gym class but soon to our great shock & surprise we couldn't help but notice we might actually be getting bigger! 

So we arranged a meeting with our teacher to discuss these changes. We were surprised to hear this was actually completely normal as we were doing everything correctly! So they suggest the calories in our diet be upped even more and the results will show! We can't wait 😍 

ezgif-2-bfb92287a4.thumb.gif.8e0b0b0abf7bc86303e3e6c57953b51f.gifezgif-2-a33122f3f5.thumb.gif.bbed1172fac4a0c2db26c8db7156f327.gif

Such a naughty dream.

• Curvage Model

I just randomly remembered the first and only time I’ve ever had my measurements taken… and now I’m thinking, was there sabotage involved? 

So I’ve always been a bit bigger than the rest. Towards the end of high school I was part of a musical playing a senior henchman and there were also junior henchmen played by some students a some years younger than me. I didn’t know that day was the day we were going to have our measurements taken, so by not getting to prepare mentally I was already a little anxious. The afternoon dragged on with people being called by their roles they were playing. Eventually it was only the henchmen left. The other 3 all left one by one until it was just me and the only other junior henchmen which had showed up to rehearsals that day. This junior henchmen who was about 4 years younger than me and absolutely tiny! 

In order to save time they decide that us two can just go back together! This is when I start freaking out internally, thinking of every embarrassing thing which could happen, what if the tape measure is too small? what if they say the numbers out loud? what if they make fun of me? When we go back we have to take off any layers, so with our jumpers coming off the size difference of our school shirts was even more noticeable. Then the costume lady comes over and first she starts measuring the other girl, “ “good” I think, “she’ll do hers then she can leave and we’ll do mine”. 

She starts with the girls upper arm… “11 centimetres” she says and the lady with the clipboard writes it down. 

“Okay now you” she looks over at me. 

and this is worst case scenario… I go over, hold still and suck in. She measures… “23 centimetres” my eyes and stomach drop I’m literally so embarrassed, is she going to do this with every one? 

I think the other girl senses my emotions because she starts trying to make some light hearted chit chat but I cannot focus on anything but the numbers I know will topple every single one of hers. For our mid sections and hips we were allowed to measure them ourselves and for each number I take off a few to save the embarrassment while hoping my costume still fits…. 

and Im sure this is why I’m still yet to take any measurements to track my growth but maybe one day I will conquer it as I would love a record of how big I am and how much bigger I’m sure to get!😍 

• Curvage Model

I didn't have the confidence for theater, I tried one year but I was way too shy for it. But the measuring reminds me of the last job where I had to wear a company t-shirt, they had everyone at my location fill out the form to get the new seasons style and everyone else was either Small or Medium and I was a 3X. Then they didn't make 3X so I just had to wear a slightly too small shirt everyday. 😭 

• Curvage Model

OVER 85% OFF FOR 24H ONLY🫢

$85 ➡️ $10 - over 10+ minutes of weight-loss sabotage, messy donut eating, exercise fails, fat chat and much more. this is a custom video, so it will NEVER be this cheap again! it’s a truly tantalising sight to see… 

It's been 2 months since they met with their gym teacher, and the "diet" still isn't producing the results they want. The gym teacher suggested to them that perhaps more calories were needed, that maybe their bodies had gone into "starvation mode". So they had both been very persistent with eating large quantities of highly calorific foods in an attempt to lose weight. 

When the gym teacher walks in for another consultation they are met with them both holding donuts. They explain that they've become completely addicted to sugary treats and how they experience withdrawals when they can't eat them. They complain about their weight gain and how they have become utterly HUGE. 

To prove it they do some basic stretches sitting down but quickly become exhausted thanks to their high calroie diet and quite extreme weight gains. Exhausted and in need of more "energy" they scarve down their donuts as if starving. 

The gym teacher barely even makes them do exercise in class anymore.  Instead letting them eat after just a few minutes of incredibly EASY exercise and rewarding them with food for even a few stretches. They're obviously confused as they're barely burning any calories at all, each excercise becoming increasingly more difficult. 

They were both only slightly overweight prior to getting help with their weightloss, yet both are now far bigger than they ever thought they'd be! Though they're reassured yet again that it's just part of the process still somehow unaware of their teachers scheme to fatten them up! 

• Curvage Model

The hot Australian sun is beaming and you dont beleive what youre seeing... a whale with a huge belly seems to have washed up and is now beached on the sand. Stuck and immobilised on the sand they discover a delicious treat waiting for them to greedily feast upon while everyone watches the growing spectacle. They down their cheeseburgers and fries showing you from all angles just how HUGE they are. They grow becoming bloated from all the new delicious land delicacies. They also guzzle on some coca cola but find the taste to to be rancid, in the end they force themselves to down it allowing their bloat to bubble up into great burps! 

ezgif-5-536d308165.thumb.gif.be87fa45f69de085e90e6ee90567227c.gifezgif-1-e5d989a845.thumb.gif.9792799b24128b94d8b5b457199c9f48.gif

• Curvage Model

We were so excited for fat camp and the prospect of spending the summer together working on our selves and bodies! We were promised we would leave toned and in great shape looking like models 😍 though when we arrive we're lead to a room filled with delicious carb heavy treats! Pizza, burgers, garlic bread, desserts... this has to be a test we thought. But we're told we can sit back, pick a movie and begin to dig in! We can eat anything we want? 

So we do just that! We load up our plates and begin to devour it all! We grow huge and bloated but can't seem to stop ourselves I mean we did pay a lot to be here afterall... we guzzle soda and top it all off with some mouth watering cheesecake! 

When we're done we're informed that this was just our welcome and we should expect to push ourselves even more over the next two weeks! We have no idea what we have signed up for but perhaps it's shaping up to be our best summer yet! 😍🐷 

1F41F748-69C7-44E3-AB6F-DB2C2F439EE2.gif.9bfc00bb2cfcfd851c4170b6cf845734.thumb.gif.0b94f2586ffc80529ed814fc17a0cd85.gif90319938-F549-46E9-A1E9-EF8FE7EF9FE7.gif.bfed3ce38c52a8f6c5eb01ec085b0314.thumb.gif.d6fd7ef598578d68135cbb661b0654ca.gif

• Curvage Model

[JUST APPROVED] A very special edition of this burp + chug clip - with EVERY sip my belly visibly expands 😣 As it fills past capacity with liquid, i become so gassy that the burps begin to erupt from me! This edition has been specially edited to show how my gut grows and inflates with every delicious sip! 🤭

• Curvage Model

As long time fatties we know all the ways to bargain on a BIG meal 🤤 we share with you just a couple of those secrets.. being to always look online for lunch deals, this often results in us getting enough to feed a family (& more) for the price of sometimes one or two meals😍 we also always add all the free extras too! doing all we can to up the cals 🐷 

ezgif-2-382c886db7.thumb.gif.d6b9a40a64c6b4241a0ba5946bc8bd4f.gifezgif-2-3c7eff91b4.thumb.gif.b393f29a86d24db2d229317029410221.gif

ezgif-2-7cf0a5f75c.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Today for dinner we decided to get kfc, I got a giant snack pack (a big box full of popcorn chicken, nuggets and fries) as well as onion rings and aoli 🤤 I downed it quickly without realising just how much food it really was and now im really feeling the bloat... I also ended up swinging by mcdonalds, a very regular occurance at this point. I was really looking forward to a big chocolate soft serve sundae with hot chocolate fudge topping but sadly come to find the chocolate soft serve machine is boken! 😓 (or more likely being cleaned, because if its actually broken i will actually be upset) so theres only vanilla... I was so sad though, I knew the sundae would not hit the same now so I opted for just a soft serve cone. 

While driving home it was incredibly hot so the ice cream began to melt! I quickly tried licking it all up hurrying so that not a single drop would spill off the cone, eventually in my hurried state i realise I've resorted to literally inhaling the melting ice cream! I was surprised to realise how much I enjoyed it, feeling the cold  liquid pelting the back of my throat 😍 so now it's got me thinking have I been missing out? Should I have literally been inhaling my food? Either way I definetly enjoyed my discovered method of eating ice cream and will definitely be doing it again very soon 🤤

• Curvage Model

Coca-cola is like my second best friend, I know after just a sip or two the burps will settle in to stay! I knew this but did not quite expect the intensity at which they could come! Particularly when I set my mind to trying to down the whole bottle! I ended up so bloated and with so much gas building up that I ended up burping the hugest most longest burps of my life! Or perhaps which I've ever heard! All with my best friend coca-cola 🤤

ezgif-5-624043ce0c.thumb.gif.7ca6dd218e8708badc1ecbe625127cd1.gif

Picsart_23-11-07_15-48-50-574.thumb.jpg.8451e800ac58e078f069f4811cbc2d6f.jpg

• Curvage Model

Food is always my best friend but there has been some times it has certainly betrayed me! By this I mean my many near death encounters which involved my overwhelming love or maybe gluttony for food. So not the few times I've gotten food poisoning because that's not really my fault, even if the restaurant did seem sketchy and the food weird but i ate it anyway, or the time I didn't cook the meat thoroughly enough at the buffet.

No these instances I would've died from just my pure gluttonous urges. One of them was a time I was driving home and from the mcdonalds to home was about 15 minutes, I was halfway through my drive but could not possibly imagine waiting any longer... so I took out my big, saucy, bigmac and began attempting to eat it. I think it may have even been with both hands 😅 while still driving and controlling the wheel! safe to say I almost ended up in a ditch and that was the last time I attempted eating something quite so big when driving. I tend to stick to smaller burgers when I know I'll be driving now and they always go down a treat! 

The other time also happens to involve mcdonalds. I was incredibly hungry and my mcdonalds had survived the drive home this time and so starving and gluttonous I begin to quickly jam my fries into my mouth. I'm chopping along until suddenly I'm feeling my body reacting, it's making me lurch and I realise my throat it clogged! I quickly get my throat cleared and it luckily was not caught for long. But everytime I have these encounters I always think it'd just be so like me to die from a chip or eating a big mac, my gluttony will probably be the death of me... one way or another! 

Edited by goddessblairk