FatGirl45 gained over 200lbs!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

I measure a woman's beauty by the pound.   I simply adore the look in your eyes admiring your spectacular weight gain achievement.  Increase your daily calories with 12,000 calorie Piggy Cara Shake.  Google the recipe. 💕😀👍

I will do my best! I feel like I’m already pushing maximum capacity each day though! 😂 but a piggy’s got to push herself! 🤭❤️

6 hours ago, decatest said:

Fuuuuuuuuck

my thoughts exactly 🤭❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been a little quiet lately, I’ve had quite a lot going on and I’ve not really been able to dedicate any time to making videos! I’m not sure in what capacity I’ll return, if I will! 😢 but to tide you guys over as a little thank you! I’ve made a compilation of all 15!! of my weigh in videos! The complete journey for just $15! Hope you all enjoy! 😁❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
14 hours ago, 420lover said:

Wow, almost like tow different people. You are so much more attractive now. Do you sometimes miss being skinny?

It really is 😂 to be fair, I’ve added the weight of almost two people, so it kinda is 😂 not really now! It was pretty miserable 😂❤️