Newbie here 👋🏻 Fitness girl turns to foodie 🤫

1 hour ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

I was sent this B/A yesterday, my abs have actually disappeared 😅 my thighs have gotten so big too 🥵 

IMG_2717.thumb.jpeg.bdf9748676aa681637c9e9fb8b7e0a3c.jpeg

Now that is some good progress, for your next trick, the underwear will disappear 😏 

the gain shakes are truly helping 🥰🥰

Guest Popsickle
5 minutes ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

Bikini life is a little different these days …  with an additional 10lbs+ 🥵

IMG_2930.jpeg

Bikini life has never been better! 💅 Pretty incredible to see what 10+ pounds can do to add to your figure. So much curvier and lots of emphasis on your femininity 😌

Wonder what another 10lbs. might do?

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Dr. Groove said:

Bikini life has never been better! 💅 Pretty incredible to see what 10+ pounds can do to add to your figure. So much curvier and lots of emphasis on your femininity 😌

Wonder what another 10lbs. might do?

I can’t wait to find out 🤭

9 minutes ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

Sat here feeling sorry for myself, eating a full bar of chocolate and snacks… the boat tour guide gave me a Large life jacket and all the other girls on the boat got a Small 🥲🥵 I really am getting fat 

IMG_3001.thumb.jpeg.1dde5b866c1f56277dfd6c05889d31af.jpeg

You don’t need to feel sorry for yourself! Just remember, the most beautiful woman in the crowd always gets the best and biggest because she deserves it!!! On the other hand, I love having a reason to eat a chocolate bar!!! You’re gorgeous no matter what anyone ever says or does!!!😃❤️🥰