Newbie here πŸ‘‹πŸ» Fitness girl turns to foodie 🀫

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Anonymous7 said:

How big do you want to get hun? Any gain goals?Β 

My next goal is 170lbs, this will be the heaviest I’ve ever been!! Then after that… who knows where 2024 and your encouragement will take me! 🀭🐷

I do like the weight gain shakes and funneling a lot. Some heavy cream drinking too. But As long as you're in a video, I want to watch it; you're incredible. Just seeing you show off, talking about your journey and being happy while getting fat is all I need.Β 

Since you've already definitely put on weight since your gym days, I'm thinking a small workout video that shows just how much you've let go, only to stuff or drink shakes (or whatever you want) afterwards.

Β 

Β 

• Curvage Model

These jeans have got so tight when they’re buttoned up, I thought throughout the day they’d loosen a little but I thought wrong! I’ve been soo uncomfortable sat down all day I couldn’t wait to unbutton them! πŸ₯΅Β 

IMG_0990.thumb.jpeg.937444500887c1872e35376edd5e19d1.jpegIMG_0989.thumb.jpeg.6fbfe4f2aed6c4009e681e7dc6d38a9e.jpeg

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Rudge said:

I do like the weight gain shakes and funneling a lot. Some heavy cream drinking too. But As long as you're in a video, I want to watch it; you're incredible. Just seeing you show off, talking about your journey and being happy while getting fat is all I need.Β 

Since you've already definitely put on weight since your gym days, I'm thinking a small workout video that shows just how much you've let go, only to stuff or drink shakes (or whatever you want) afterwards.

Β 

Β 

Thank you so much πŸ™ Β I will definitely give that a go at some point 🀩