Office Feeders

LikesThemLarge

When my wife goes to work in the office, not a day goes by without someone buying her food from McDonald's, Dominos, or one of the other local joints. She's clearly very heavy and gets ridiculed for bringing in salads but not eating them. What's in it for them? They can't all be FAs surely? 😂 

I mean, I'm not complaining, but does anyone else have a similar experience?

My girlfriend back in college started interning in college in the HR dept. for a company.  At the time she was curvy and slightly chubby. I met her for lunch one day and she introduced me to her co-workers most of which had been there for years and they were all 250-350lbs. a couple of them really pretty.  My girlfriend kept on with this job for two years after her internship and I noticed quite a pleasant. Fattening to her figure by about 35 lbs. in that time.  She told me if she advanced there and kept working she would probably be 300+ lbs. in no time being that they smacked at their desks all day and they always brought in cakes and baked good all the time.  I was kind of intrigued and tried to encourage her to take a salary position to advance within the HR dept. She didn’t take that next position but we ended up living together for two years after and she still packed on the lbs. she was somewhere in the 230 lb. Range when we broke up for other reasons.