1 hour ago, Evie Greyy said:

Before I started working out years ago I weighed 70lb. I was super anorexic. Then I sat at around 110-115lb for a couple years working out heavily. Then I went up to like 125-135 and slowly worked my way up

sorry to hear πŸ«‚ I'm recovering from an ED still and seeing people's journeys on here is really helping me change how I think about food. Glad you're doing better now and making up for lost eating time πŸ˜‹

Guest Theblackcharade
2 minutes ago, Evie Greyy said:

I decided to treat myself to mother foods I’ve been craving.. green tea ice cream mochi & homemade corned beef sandwich 😍😍😍

IMG_4159.jpeg

IMG_4182.jpeg

IMG_4187.jpeg

IMG_4188.jpeg

That sandwich is STACKED!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Taro93 said:

sorry to hear πŸ«‚ I'm recovering from an ED still and seeing people's journeys on here is really helping me change how I think about food. Glad you're doing better now and making up for lost eating time πŸ˜‹

Aww I’m glad you’re recovering as well!❀️ sometimes eating is stil difficult for me too so it helps me to watch eating videos actually as well

9 minutes ago, Evie Greyy said:

At the doctors office πŸ˜‹ about to burst through my clothing

IMG_3007.jpeg

That's how a woman SHOULD look.Β  Fit for breeding and feeding the b**s.Β  Growth is natural and soooooooo desirable to us Fat Admirers and FeedersΒ  !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜€πŸ‘

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

That's how a woman SHOULD look.Β  Fit for breeding and feeding the b**s.Β  Growth is natural and soooooooo desirable to us Fat Admirers and FeedersΒ  !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Yesss I’m so curvy right now I love it. Love my hips and boobs