• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

Oh wow you look incredible there, that belly is getting bigger andΒ softer by the day and can't forget them thighsπŸ₯΅

Would happily be rubbing that belly after that feast😈

Either them jeans will be destroy by your belly or thighsΒ 

I know it won't be long until my thighs wear through on these since they are so tight, even though they are relatively new lol

• Curvage Model

Decided to try and film a cute little belly freeing video and some lady came out of nowhere staring right into my window and scared me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She just walked by at exactly the second I did it. Not having a private backyard is so stressful sometimes lol.Β 

Giving me flashbacks to someone banging on the door during me, Lauren and Emily's collabΒ 

Media_240326_181111.thumb.gif.b3b6ed32f6b96b503541be1928332109.gif

17 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

Happy Wednesday! 🩷

Media_240326_164203.thumb.gif.d178647d4e96c0fd516ae890cf217bd1.gif

Happy Wednesday to you gorgeous! Β Love how much yummy fat you’ve added, so damn sexy! Plus the lingerie is getting noticeably smaller 😍🐷😘

19 hours ago, Riley Parker said:

Decided to try and film a cute little belly freeing video and some lady came out of nowhere staring right into my window and scared me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She just walked by at exactly the second I did it. Not having a private backyard is so stressful sometimes lol.Β 

Giving me flashbacks to someone banging on the door during me, Lauren and Emily's collabΒ 

Media_240326_181111.thumb.gif.b3b6ed32f6b96b503541be1928332109.gif

Ohh fuck 😳

Completely unnecessary confession time:

I keep trying to watch Riley's new weigh-in and measurement video so I can write a review - but I can only ever get about two minutes in before I... erm... you know... "explode."

Seriously, the vid is just TOO sexy for me.

(I guess that in itself is kind of like a review, right...?)

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, jj22 said:

Completely unnecessary confession time:

I keep trying to watch Riley's new weigh-in and measurement video so I can write a review - but I can only ever get about two minutes in before I... erm... you know... "explode."

Seriously, the vid is just TOO sexy for me.

(I guess that in itself is kind of like a review, right...?)

Hehe a very powerful one 😈🩷

28 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

New! Riley can't help herself around some cake she's supposed to bring to a dinner party...Β 

Untitleddesign.thumb.gif.6fa031f2a5cecc6fd9c8ff0077dabb06.gif

Β 

Β 

OMG you look incredible in that outfit p, just love how your belly sits on your lap and the thickness of your thighs.πŸ₯΅

I got totally mesmerized by them gifs I stopped petting my dog and then he gave me a stern lookΒ 

1 hour ago, Riley Parker said:

New! Riley can't help herself around some cake she's supposed to bring to a dinner party...Β 

Untitleddesign.thumb.gif.6fa031f2a5cecc6fd9c8ff0077dabb06.gif

Β 

Β 

Oh damn, I love your creativity, so many sexy videos you’ve created! Β Love how much of a greedy piggy you’ve become! 😍🐷 That outfit is stunning, so form fitting to show off all of your yummy fat! Β Fuck those pants are sexy on you! 😈