Claudia Rojas

zachi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2024 at 8:44 AM, Renaissanceman said:

This is why I will be an FA until the day I die. I'll never understand how a person attracted to women could look at a plus size model as curvaceous as this and not feel overwhelming desire. She looks so much more FEMININE and sensual than a toothpick-thin "regular" model. How can non-FAs not see this? I know it's all hopelessly subjective, but for me, her beauty is as undeniable as a spectacular sunset.

totaly agreed, I impatiently wait to day when fashion industry stopped propagation anorexia.

18 hours ago, Lardmeister said:

Don’t miss Claudia’s fantastic Croquetas y Tetas IG account, where she posts food-oriented content. This new “eating everything at the fair” clip is one of the greatest achievements of humanity. 😋🥵😍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4zLjyBN4j7/?igsh=NHk0NjYzanVjcW9h

I went into this thinking "how hot could this day in the life thing really be" and the answer was shockingly hot. If she actually finished each of the items herself, that is some top tier gluttony.