AthenaBlaze

AthenaBlaze

• Curvage Model

Hello(again), 

Let's see if I can stick to the rules this time! When I originally tried a couple months back I got a little virtual spanking for not fully understanding the boundaries of the site. 

So without further due, my names Athena(as you can see hehe) I've been flaunting my extra juicy and curvy body for several years online, so you may have seen me around at a site or two. I just learned about this community here a couple months back thanks to a fan of mine that told me he believed I'd be an amazing fit here. I wish I would have found this lovely place much sooner, as I have gained 60+lbs and it would have been so fun to have had you all along during that time with me. But the important part is, I'm here now- and I'd love to share all every inch of my perfectly plump self with you all hehe Perhaps I could show you how my old clothes fit me now, or maybe you'd enjoy watching me divulge in my favorite foods- I'll be eating them either way 😄 What do you love most about a big beautiful babe? :wub: 

Here's a few pics of me 🖤

2021-12-27 21.57.53.jpg

2022-01-01 15.59.23.jpg

2021-11-19 14.29.51.jpg

2021-12-06 14.11.33.jpg

2022-01-11 14.21.00.jpg

Edited by AthenaBlaze

Guest Jeffrey Charles

So happy you are here Athena!  You are my favorite model!  Everything about you is fabulous.  The first video I saw of you the first thing I loved about you was all of your incredible facial features, especially your eyes and gorgeous hair😍  Also your voice is so amazing.  I cannot express also how incredible your curves are!  Your big beautiful belly and boobs and next to none!  So glad your here. Much love ❤️ 

Guest Carcer89
4 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

Hello(again), 

Let's see if I can stick to the rules this time! When I originally tried a couple months back I got a little virtual spanking for not fully understanding the boundaries of the site. 

So without further due, my names Athena(as you can see hehe) I've been flaunting my extra juicy and curvy body for several years online, so you may have seen me around at a site or two. I just learned about this community here a couple months back thanks to a fan of mine that told me he believed I'd be an amazing fit here. I wish I would have found this lovely place much sooner, as I have gained 60+lbs and it would have been so fun to have had you all along during that time with me. But the important part is, I'm here now- and I'd love to share all every inch of my perfectly plump self with you all hehe Perhaps I could show you how my old clothes fit me now, or maybe you'd enjoy watching me divulge in my favorite foods- I'll be eating them either way 😄 What do you love most about a big beautiful babe? :wub: 

Welcome again! Good luck staying within the boundaries 😂

Agreed, think you will be a great fit in here, glad you are here now.

There is a lot to love! Your hair, your eyes, your outfits, and of course just how good you look 😍

15 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

Hello(again), 

2021-12-27 21.57.53.jpg

2022-01-01 15.59.23.jpg

2021-11-19 14.29.51.jpg

2021-12-06 14.11.33.jpg

2022-01-11 14.21.00.jpg

Ding fucking dong 🥵

Heeeello gorgeous😜

And I love the curves, rolls and softness of big girls 😍

Guest romeos92
23 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

Hello(again), 

2021-12-27 21.57.53.jpg

2022-01-01 15.59.23.jpg

2021-11-19 14.29.51.jpg

2021-12-06 14.11.33.jpg

2022-01-11 14.21.00.jpg

you look sexier with those extra pounds babe...are you planning on gaining more weight?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, AthenaBlaze said:

I'm back! Perhaps you all can convince me to stay a little longer (and consistent) this time 🤭 Here's an updated belly pic, show it some love if you'd like 🥰

2024-03-23 23.24.52.jpg

I’ve seen a video that you made with Jesseminx and another solo vid.  You looked great in both, but you look even better in this shot. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

4 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

I'm back! Perhaps you all can convince me to stay a little longer (and consistent) this time 🤭 Here's an updated belly pic, show it some love if you'd like 🥰

2024-03-23 23.24.52.jpg

Wow

18 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

2024-03-23 23.24.52.jpg

Welcome back! Are you still actively gaining? 😁

Guest Camor4ka

Your belly is getting prettier and prettier with every extra pound😍🐷

Guest Camor4ka

If it's not a secret, what weight did you start your process with and how much do you weigh now?)